the Rift

[OPEN] wolf at the door

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
Toulouse

It had been a most torturous journey, filled with question and corners. Why didn't he just kill her? It would of been so much easier and so much... tastier. Now he had created a disasterous problem for himself and he was helping someone. It caused him to moan and groan with each step, the fact that he was doing something for someone other then himself. Perhaps when he returned to the Edge he would skip the report of what he had seen march onwards to his dark, damp grotto and sleep away the rest of the night and into the morning.
But oh, that was ever so boring.

Why not arouse ever herd member from their sleep, inclusing the King and Queen to bring them this wondrous news. Arah had been found. How delightful!
It wouldn't be too much effort would it, to report her as found. Besides it would be doing a good deed for once in his life. Upon entrance of the border his pace quickened, feigning some kind of urgency.
Stepping fourth to the statue of the brilliant moon mother, Toulouse gave a rumbling call.

"My King! My Queen!" he began with the highest ranking herd members, both of whom he had never met nor laid eyes on, only ever heard of. "Herd Fellows!" he addressed them next, hoping to arouse them form their sleep and gain their attention.
Once he was certain a number of night ears were listening, the perlino began.

"I have found our missing herd-sister Arah! She lays in the heavenly fields, low and hidden in the heath, and while she is alive she is not far from death! We must set out with out healers and searchers to bring her home!"

x

@Maude @Tembovu @Raeden @Laume
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
wolf at the door - by Toulouse - 11-22-2016, 12:09 AM