the Rift

[OPEN] wolf at the door

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu & Mwebene
“My King! My Queen!” Come. Someone calls.’The call was heard through his bond with Mbwene, who was foraging near the Moon-statue while he was with Rexanna in their cave overlooking the cliffs. The home she had made for them was warm and comfortable, the King found himself spending more and more time there. However, by Rexanna’s design, it was rather far from the center of the herdlands and thus far away from hustle and bustle of herd life. So it took the King a while to reach the source of the summoning, despite his huge strides and brisk, ground-shaking trot.

When he finally broached the scintillating glass statue of the Moon Goddess, his navy gaze fell first on the small (but not-so-young-anymore) Laume. He remembered being present for her birth…his ears tilted back as he realized he had not seen Myrrine, her mother, in a very long time. The spotted, happy mare had returned one of his most prized memories with her magic…

He was not left long to dwell on that thought, however, for another filly he had witnessed the birth of—the daughter of the very woman this stranger claimed to have found. And thus his attention shifted to the stranger—

Except he wasn’t a stranger.

Brows immediately raised, lips parting slightly, “Toulouse? You live in Helovia? In the Edge?” His head cocked slightly—he should know all of those that dwelled in his herd. Although their numbers swelled by the day, it seemed, so it was becoming harder and harder to keep track of all Edgers.

Shaking his head slightly to clear it of his initial shock, his navy gaze turned to Tilney—the one whom this information affected the most. “I will try to find other healers,” his voice rumbled, worry coloring his timbre and creasing his face, “Go, I will be behind you.” And he set off, searching for another who would better know what to bring to a deathbed in order to make it not as such. Mbwene, feeling her bonded’s concern, shuffled towards Tilney (she was fond of the man), and reached out her trunk to comfort and calm.
credit

@Toulouse @Laume @Tilney @Maude

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
wolf at the door - by Toulouse - 11-22-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: wolf at the door - by Laume - 11-22-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: wolf at the door - by Maude - 11-22-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: wolf at the door - by Tilney - 11-23-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: wolf at the door - by Aelfwine - 11-24-2016, 01:52 AM
RE: wolf at the door - by Maude - 11-28-2016, 10:37 AM
RE: wolf at the door - by Tembovu - 12-02-2016, 01:12 AM