[OPEN] Search Party

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Arah

All these days I've been broken and hopeless and I 
I don't feel like I'm coping, I'm hoping that I
Can live and let go, so I can get through it.

"Pray that the wolves don't find you".

The eyes, the chops. They blurred in her memories. Her vision was clouded and confused. Then he had turned, off towards what she assumed was the direction of World's Edge. Home. Her daughter. Her partner. Hope was all that had kept her alive these past few days as she watched him gallop away with little more than a "I will be back for you in a few days time, do try to hold on". Hold on she did, after all she did not have any other choice than to continue. The only other option was death.

"Pray that the wolves don't find you".

A cough sounded like her death, she could only hope that the stallion would be back soon. If there was any fluids left is her body she would have cried, cried because of the physical pain and the emotional. Half of her was still missing, half that she did not believe would be found in the Edge. It had taken her a few days to find out what was missing from her soul - her companion. The griffin was not dead, that was all the doe was sure of.

"Wynter." She crooned softly, half crazed to the skies. Her voice was none existent, barely more than a rasped whisper. Perhaps it would just be best to call to the wolves, let them devour her and remove her last failures from the world's history. It would certainly be a kinder fate than trying to return to a daughter who would not know her and lover who no doubt forgotten her. But she could not, a part of her, albeit small, still was fighting to survive and return to her family.

"Pray that the wolves don't find you". "They won't."

"Pray that the wolves don't find you". "They won't."

There the doe waited, singing her little song with a cracked voice that quieted with every sound. Because the wolves would not find her today.

"They won't."
Credit

@Tilney @Maude @Raeden @Laume & Open.
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Search Party - by Arah - 11-22-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: Search Party - by Tilney - 11-24-2016, 03:53 AM
RE: Search Party - by Aelfwine - 11-27-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Search Party - by Maude - 11-28-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Search Party - by Raeden - 11-28-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Search Party - by Laume - 11-29-2016, 03:45 AM
RE: Search Party - by Toulouse - 12-01-2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Search Party - by Tilney - 12-01-2016, 06:05 AM