[OPEN] Search Party

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Arah

All these days I've been broken and hopeless and I 
I don't feel like I'm coping, I'm hoping that I
Can live and let go, so I can get through it.

There screams did not register to her, it was noise that softened into the background.
"Pray that the wolves don't find you".
That was all she could hear.

Was this creature a wolf? In truth the doe could not remember what made a wolf. The bizarre creature peered at her and she started back, too preoccupied with the sight in front of her to even consider him to be a companion of another. She stared until hoof beats filled her ears, a sound that she'd been eagerly awaiting.
Turing her gaze away from the creature Arah looked to a painted lady who smiled down at her, the words did not make much sense to the doe. All she could wonder was if a wolf lurked under the pretty coat. Would teeth protrude from between the teeth? Claws suddenly spring from beneath the hooves? There would be no point in asking the woman who she was or if indeed she was a wolf.

Safe? The doe blinked again in an attempt to clear her vision. How could she be safe?

As the pale lady screamed for help, Arah allowed her eyes to drift closed, the darkness called her name. Her shallow breathing continued to wheeze shakily.
In.
Pause.
Out.

The painted lady nudged her. Her eyes fluttered as the woman begged her to stay with her, consciousness returning. Although, lately, such a state had been fleeting.The doe did not argue the woman's words, knowing that if Wynter where here she'd tell Arah to estel. Her companion's thoughts in her mind cleared her thoughts and she blinked, looking up at the the pale mare clearly for the first time. It t'was only for a moment, the pale mare shut her eyes as she lowered her horn to touch the doe's skull. A flash of bright light filled the field, blinding Arah, until the white flash began to fade from her vision. It was blinding and brighter than lightning, but it was only for a second or two, then it simply was gone as if it had never existed. When it was over the air smelled of fresh rain, Arah's favourite scent in the world. It made her heart ache, her heart pound in her hears. Indeed Arah did fell better. Her body did not feel as weak as it had before and her hunger suddenly returned like a raging beast, desperate to feed. Yet she was still no where near healed enough to travel home. The doe knew that only Tilney could help her through this ordeal. Swallowing she cleared her throat, "Better, thank you." Her voice was weak, nearly more than a whisper, "I need..." there was a crashing and finally the chestnut coat of her partner came into view. His green eyes wide with panic, eyes that held her. "Tilney." The doe finished with a trembling voice as the stag finally reached her.

There was barely a moment that Tilney did not hold her attention, yet her eyes did move the the one that had found her. His last words still haunted her, playing over and over in her head, Not even Tilley's presence could quite chase away the words.

They won't.

They won't.

The Moon Doctor had dropped to his knees beside her and now she snuggled into his embrace. Inhaling the familiar scent, soaking in his warmth. Everything about him she knew so well, everything was home. It still didn't matter where they lived, it was her other half that was truly her home. The doe gave a half defeated chuckle at his words, not knowing how she was still here, or why the gods had seen fit to spare her. "Im guin-", she agreed, nodding into his chest. If only just. She knew the feeling of her body healing was something she still needed to get used too. Yet her body grew stronger, her stomach rolled and her eyes grew brighter. The breath that came easy shocked her, filling her body with precious oxygen. Strength, though only a little, returned to her limbs. Remaining in Tilley's embrace she sighed contently. Only then a spasm crossed through her chest, her selfishness, there was someone more important. "Darth-," She pulled back with a sniffle, "na- Maude hi?" Was she still at the Edge? Waiting for her to return? The doe needed to get home, needed to see her daughter. "Bar. Carrui nin bar." Arah prayed Tilney would understand, would knew that she needed to see her daughter.

estel - Trust.
Im guin- - I live.
Darth-, na- Maude hi? - Wait, is Maude here?
Bar. Carrui nin bar. - Home. Carry me home.

@Aelfwine
Credit
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Search Party - by Arah - 11-22-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: Search Party - by Tilney - 11-24-2016, 03:53 AM
RE: Search Party - by Aelfwine - 11-27-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Search Party - by Maude - 11-28-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Search Party - by Raeden - 11-28-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Search Party - by Laume - 11-29-2016, 03:45 AM
RE: Search Party - by Toulouse - 12-01-2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Search Party - by Tilney - 12-01-2016, 06:05 AM