the Rift

[OPEN] searching for the sun

Cassius Posts: 46
Aurora Basin Haurspex atk: 3.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.0h :: 4 [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
mar

»› C A S S I U S ‹«

“Oi!”

He lets her push him around, even if the water surrounds his form with an uneasy, frigid grasp. Cassius’ breath is nearly strangled when the waves have reached his chest. Thus he has greeted the open shore with relief and, perhaps, a sense of stupidity and a coltish, brazen switch to his otherwise thoughtful countenance.

Tiptoeing on a glass plateau, teetering between elevated high and the inevitable low of a future departure.

Perhaps the idea of enjoying two stranger’s company is legend enough. Imprinting with a mysticism, that envelope the memories of a once child.

The gray casts his gaze to Myrrine when she joins beside him. Her words are a testament to the world of simple spring days, and of mother and father – not far from where he explored the world, innocent, falling hopelessly in love with the things around him.

They have surely become children at this point.

Once more, the stallion realizes that Serenity places her focus on the winged mare. And that Myrrine's words have, at least, placed a spell upon the gilded mare for the time being - one that seems to wrestle in the depths of that mind. Contemplating perhaps, the uses and benefits of frolicking, in faux ignorance, of the spaces that separated between them as individuals.

Though the speckled pegasi warms the mood, from the gaze in her eyes – the laughs and giggles that are cast about the ocean.

Whether or not Myrrine would move to join the mare, Cassius idled by observing Serenity. Amused by her careful consideration of the salty brine. The stallion chuckled, as she appeared to embrace the waters by splashing at them. Flinching slightly from the movement.

“Huzzah!” His voice cheered. Bumping hips with Myrrine before he made to enter ahead of Serenity. High steps following his wake into the lapping shore, flicking the stuff with his tail at her.

“Now… I would appreciate if you ladies didn’t gang up on me. Seeing as I’m the odd one out,” - and clearly at a disadvantage - was his cautionary tale. But he hardly meant it. Goading his two lovely companions with a curious, teasing raise of an eyebrow and grinning lips.

@Myrrine - ack, I'm so, so, sorry for how long it's taken me to reply :(
- in any case, they are all too cute right now. :3

Messages In This Thread
searching for the sun - by Serenity - 11-22-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: searching for the sun - by Cassius - 11-24-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: searching for the sun - by Myrrine - 11-24-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: searching for the sun - by Serenity - 11-29-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: searching for the sun - by Cassius - 12-05-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: searching for the sun - by Myrrine - 12-05-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: searching for the sun - by Serenity - 12-27-2016, 10:23 AM
RE: searching for the sun - by Cassius - 01-02-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: searching for the sun - by Myrrine - 01-02-2017, 10:10 PM