[PRIVATE] You say give me your hand.

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie

Aelin

Is it because my life is ten shades of grey,
I pray all ten fade away.

The Rotunda was her favourite place in all of Helovia, excluding The Throat. Although lately it had certinally taken The Throat's place in her heart as she could hardly reflect upon her sandy home without crumpling into the grief that constantly lurked in her heart. Taking a shaky breath she allowed herself a moment to settle her frayed nerves. Ever since she'd left her home Aelin had been nervously on edge. Shaking off the feeling that another creature was lurking near by, watching her, she made her way through the bushes heading towards the large stone structure.
Winter had a tight grip over the Rotunda, the afternoon air was crisp and gradually dropping into the much cooler nighttime temperatures. Snow covered the ground in a light blanket, soaking her ankles and causing her to shiver when the cold, wet mush flicked up onto her warm under carriage.

Shouldering her way through a few low hanging branches she finally came upon the stone circular slab with a beautiful and colorful stained glass roof. Sighing happily she ducked into the building to take shelter from the snow that drifted down from the surrounding shrubbery. Shaking her coat out and stretching her wings, Aelin prepared to settle down for the night. In this structure she'd be offered a little protection from the elements, although she wouldn't have minded a small fire to help warm her up. Her stomach dropped as the idea of a fire threatened to pull her thoughts towards the memories of her father. Refusing to allow herself to fall into the depression, she instead turned and looked upon the brook that normally flowed quickly through the trees.

Winter had almost paused it, the waters were either frozen or having to slowly trickle around the large ice chips. Aelin stared at the solid waters wondering what it might be like to be able to freeze time. If she could...if only she could. Yet there was no such ability as this, at least not to her knowledge, when she next saw the Time God she'd ask him about changing the past. How would changing the outcome of certain events effect the present time? If the ripple was only small...
Something rustled in the nearby bushes, Aelin was startled back into the present. A fox paused and twitched his nose at Aelin before darting back into the bushes. Smiling she shook the thoughts about time from her mind, that would be a quest for later.

@Volterra
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Messages In This Thread
You say give me your hand. - by Aelin - 11-23-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Volterra - 11-25-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Aelin - 11-26-2016, 07:00 PM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Volterra - 12-03-2016, 11:05 AM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Aelin - 12-12-2016, 11:48 PM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Volterra - 12-17-2016, 07:39 PM