the Rift

the cracks begin to show[faelene]

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

I did not catch the scent of the approaching creature, but her noises alerted me. My ears perked and my body followed suit by turning to face the newcomer. Despite her scent being hidden it not reached my nostrils as she came closer. She smelled so much of the unicorns that lived with me and my eyes instantly recognized her familiarity. Her ebony and crimson form was not foreign to me and I felt no threat from her. Something inside me rationalized that if anyone wanted to hurt me they would have three battles, at least, in front of then: Mother Kou. Daddy d'Artagnan and Mauja. Aviya knew she was safe here also, in the presence of this mare, even without their direct shadow.

"I like it here. They were worried for me at first, but I have grown stronger now." My words were simple and, if anything else, young. Despite that, they were true. My coughs were still coming and they still racked my body and hurt me, but they were less frequent. Daddy d'Art had given me some bitter tasting food to eat and it helped ease my body and the pain the coughs caused. I preferred Mother Kou's milk over the disgusting things he fed me, but I knew it helped, and I knew he was pleased when he did not have to hold me close to stop the shaking.

I blinked again and turned my head to look out at the waters. The waves beat up against the rocky shore. I shifted my weight on the rocks, my cloven hooves letting my rest comfortably on the uneven surface. "Do you think our herd is going to live here forever?"

misc-photography| Manip: Time

Messages In This Thread
the cracks begin to show[faelene] - by Aviya - 10-27-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: the cracks begin to show[faelene] - by Aviya - 11-03-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: the cracks begin to show[faelene] - by Aviya - 11-17-2012, 04:13 PM