the Rift

the cracks begin to show[faelene]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
F a e l e n e
this is they way I fall

The girl seemed to still be looking upon the world, letting it hold her in one place instead of being aware of the rest. That was alright here Faelene supposed, though there were things here besides horses that could harm her. Should she mention it? She did not wish to be the fretting, childless mare. Certainly her mother and father had warned her. Maybe, they were too close for her to feel need to worry. Something Faelene would have blissfully enjoyed to possess too. She did not balk, or shy way, Faelene wasn't sure if she caught her off guard.
< br>
The white faced child looked upon her, a soft sweet voice releasing an answer. What thoughtful words, the dark mare mused. Some how in comfort by hearing one of the coming generation to come. Faelene knew what she was talking about, she to had worried when she had heard that cough. What the child said was true. "It is beautiful here, and I do think you are right. The cold and white has given you strength." That was a good thing, they surely needed to be tougher than their foes, each and every one of them. What brought strength, hardships.

Dark mask also turned to the wild waters, though she peered at the filly indirectly trying to decipher her. Once she looked down, seeing she was lucky to have cloven hooves unlike herself. She asked a question Faelene wasn't certain she had answer for. The charcoal toned maiden was sure they would not. They had to conquer. "I don't think so, but I think we will be here for a time." She quietly murmured, flicking her red tail against her side if only to get rid of some energy burning inside. Her head drawn downward, she cast her eyes in the smaller lady's direction, and than thought she saw a glimmer of gold somewhere along the white shore. What could it be? "Do..do you see something shining over there?"

ooc:would Aviya like to help Faelene find her Sun Amuluet? I thought it could be something to do. If not than we'll say it's not there. Yeah up to you.

Messages In This Thread
the cracks begin to show[faelene] - by Aviya - 10-27-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: the cracks begin to show[faelene] - by Aviya - 11-03-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: the cracks begin to show[faelene] - by Faelene - 11-08-2012, 06:25 PM
RE: the cracks begin to show[faelene] - by Aviya - 11-17-2012, 04:13 PM