the Rift

[OPEN] a muddled rolling star

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
How long it had been since she crossed paths with another, she didn’t know. The tangled overgrowth of the labyrinth kept her safely hidden, just as it had done when Elsa found her. Elsa. Thoughts became glue to the name, to the face, the one who was so kind and willingly guided her toward the correct direction. She hadn’t heard news of the stark white Queen in a fair passing of time; she easily recalled Tembovu standing beside her as King. What ever happened between the span of moments, she was completely unaware of. She hoped Elsa, at least, didn’t end up like Gaucho.

She still couldn’t decipher her feelings toward the horned elephant.

She didn’t know if she’d ever see them again.

The Flats—a name she didn’t yet know—bore chilled fingers that ran across her coat. It was a type of winter she couldn’t remember either; not there, in the breast of Helovia. But the open expanse seemed to welcome her all the same, gently carrying her across its new face. She tried to seal everything into a blank-slate memory, tracing each curve and dip in the terrain, resolving to not forget that time. Not again.

Except—as misfortune would have its way—she was interrupted in that process. The bleating of a kid and the sudden approach took her aback slightly, stopping so suddenly her wings swept out around her and her body ended in a half-rear from surprise. Eyes wide—so golden they rivaled the sun—gazed down at the tiny companion and then flashed toward the one who spoke. The words were lost on her, really, for all she could hear was the beating of her heart and the flood of worry through her system. Horned, just like those who enslaved her. Horned, just like Torleik and Tembovu, but possibly not like them. She couldn’t trust, she couldn’t assume all were good and kind in their own mannerisms. ‘Eldala’ briefly caught in the folds of her ears, but she was transfixed on her single horn and the noise of the babe at her hooves. With the approach of the girl went several footfalls backward as Serenity kept distance between them. Bewildered wouldn’t quite fit—it was fear that drove the motions.

With her wings wide open the swarm of cool air brought her mind back on the matter at hand; eyes cleared and she remembered who she was (a leaf, a leaf on the wind, untouched and unbothered by all). “No, I apologize for my intrusion.” The voice she offered was soft; a gentle breeze. Though she refrained from letting either of them get closer, the tension had eased from her features. The moment of panic passed, and she stood her ground as she would have done years ago.

I am Serenity,” her own name was put forth.

filling the darkness with order and light
you know your place in the sky
CREDITS

@Eldala <33

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
a muddled rolling star - by Serenity - 11-23-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: a muddled rolling star - by Eldala - 11-23-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: a muddled rolling star - by Serenity - 11-24-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: a muddled rolling star - by Eldala - 11-27-2016, 12:55 AM