the Rift

[OPEN] a muddled rolling star

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
It was true that Serenity was concerned about the well being of Elsa, the one who went out of her way to help the starry mare when she was lost and alone. She felt nothing but regret at abandoning her original purpose, wasting the snowy-colored queen's time; she hadn't gone back to visit, either, and that it all the more shameful.
But would she really want to visit with a horned, one she didn't know, one she didn't trust? So far the girl gave her no reason to doubt the sincerity shown, but still Serenity remained on edge; everyone had the ability to be deceitful, and that was not something she would forget.

At the smaller mare's offer of accompanying her to the Edge, Serenity froze a moment. Her mind tumbled over the possibilities, the danger, the opportunities. The one advantage she had over Eldala was her wings--in the case of unease, she could always take to the skies and leave; she wouldn't be able to be followed. The idea was mulled upon for a short time, and she warily regarded her newest companion. She already had a plan for the worst-case scenario, so she saw no other reason to decline. She wasn't as familiar with the lands as others; she didn't know the best path, the places to avoid. So she nodded her head slowly, the prospect of visiting the Edge and seeing her old friend outweighing the fear. At the very least, should something happen upon their journey, she could rely on Tembovu for back up. As king, he must have had some reach across the herds.

"Alright." Even though she agreed, her voice was slightly unsteady. She shuffled, wings ruffling against her body. "If you do not mind the journey, I would appreciate the guidance." And for all of her worrying, she spoke no lie.

filling the darkness with order and light
you know your place in the sky
CREDITS

my replies are getting shorter and shorter im sorry ;;
@eldala

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
a muddled rolling star - by Serenity - 11-23-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: a muddled rolling star - by Eldala - 11-23-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: a muddled rolling star - by Serenity - 11-24-2016, 09:38 AM