the Rift

[PRIVATE] #1 FAN

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney

A humble, quiet laugh escaped Tilneys nose when his companion spoke of Maude. There was no denying their friendship or even Maude's attraction for the colt - even if she was too young to recognise the feelings, Tilney could see she felt drawn to the boy. This was a fact that both intimidated him and gave him hope; at least he wasnt Zubari. The fact that one day Maude would not longer be his Maude was terrifying as ever and it shook him to his very core - he was a man of light, love and warmth. What would he do when the little doe left for a better life? She was so wonderful he was most certain that the girl of pearls was destined for greater things - greater than nursing and apothecary work. What if she takes one of those vital parts of his soul with her when she goes? Without light he would be blind, without love he would be empty and without warmth he would be cold and decrepid. All manner of accomplishment and men were a threat, and Tilney was doomed to lose her.

Shaking the thoughts from his muddled mind the physician listened closely to Gawens words and the chirping sound of his voice. Another smile found its way to his lips, albeit with some trouble. Yet again the boy had struck memoirs of his own childhood into play - he hadn't met a colt as similar to himself before.
The shame the poor bird felt at the fact he wasn't friends with the other foals, that his only company was adults was one easily picked upon his features. As the splashed boy began to retrieve the fern they had been searching for, Tilney quietly joined him and assisted him in digging it up.
"You know Gawen, when I was your age I had no friends who were colts or fillies" Tilney spoke to the child, his gaze tracing gingerly over the cinnamon fern as he lifted it out of the ground with his hoof. "I would spend all day speaking to the elders of my herd. They had the most wonderful stories and more wisdom than any other I had ever met. there's nothing wrong with being friends with adults instead of the other children - it just means you are more grown up" Tilney spoke to the young boy with a reassuring smile. "and if the other children ever say anything nasty to you, you can come and tell me and we'll sort them out!" Tilney nickered, a wide grin on his face as he tucked the plant into Gawens folded wings. "can you carry that for me?"

ooc; <3

@Gawen

x

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
#1 FAN - by Gawen - 11-23-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: #1 FAN - by Tilney - 11-23-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: #1 FAN - by Gawen - 12-05-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: #1 FAN - by Tilney - 12-20-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: #1 FAN - by Gawen - 12-22-2016, 09:07 PM