the Rift

[OPEN] the story i heard

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
Relieve my elegant mind,
The dappled doe remembered this place briefly. It was where they had all first met Kisamoa as he ascended into their lives. What a time it had been since then – feeling as though it were a lifetime! A soft sigh passed through her lips as they approached the edge of the mainland before the archipelago of islands began, vast and wide as it spanned across her vision. She turned to her company that had traveled this far from the Edge with, Toulouse, and offered him a gentle smile before lowering her head to her compass. Her velveteen muzzle brushed against it briefly as she always did when venturing to a land she hadn’t been to in quite some time.

What do you think is out here?” She asked, a thoughtful question as her head swiveled from her champagne partner to the vast islands ahead of her. There could be anything out here – other equines, monsters, perhaps more gods of some sort. It was a strange idea to beheld, but Kisamoa had been the first god she had seen and with that, she felt as though the world was growing more surprising every moment. Perhaps they’d stumble across something else of interest – or perhaps live up to their beginning ranks in the Edge for being Sleuths. Aelfwine imagined that gathering information would be easy for her, though it wasn’t like she truly had ever tried before.

After pausing for a few moments to hear what Toulouse might have to say, she stepped forward and away from him. Her cloven hooves tiptoeing across the sandy beach as the sun beat overhead – chasing away the clouds and the snow for the time being. It was still quite cold though, and she noticed the slight crunch of frost beneath her hooves as her monochromatic body swayed ever closer to the frigid waters.

"Talk."
come on, come on —
let the warmth close your eyes.
aelfwine
image | coding

@Toulouse ! Set before he finds Arah just for timeline's sake. After Toulouse posts it's open for anyone :D

Messages In This Thread
the story i heard - by Aelfwine - 11-24-2016, 01:42 AM
RE: the story i heard - by Toulouse - 11-24-2016, 04:31 AM
RE: the story i heard - by Aelfwine - 11-27-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: the story i heard - by Toulouse - 12-18-2016, 08:25 AM