the Rift

[OPEN] the story i heard

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
Toulouse

The hoofprints inthe sand were long gone from the day Kisamoa came; it was a day Toulouse had not been a part of, but one he had heard stories of. The creature dwelled in these waters, perhaps they'd see him today?
Toulouse was sure of one thing though; he would see the beast, and he would suss out what it wanted. The gelding had learned not to trust the gods, or their cousins, or whatever Kisamoa was.
Turning his pale maw to the ashen girl who accompanied him, Toulouse have er a toothy smile when she quizzed him about what was out there in the wide ocean.
Perhaps there was monsters and deep sea creatures waiting to devouer them, or perhaps nothing.

Looking over the bay to the islands he had planned to inspect, Toulouse looked to the woman as she slinked away. "Shall we cross to the islands then?" He uttered, following in her cloven footsteps along the shoreline. Luckily for them, the tide was low and the swimming they'd have to do was minimal. The drizzly, windy atmosphere of frostfall would make it less than pleasant, though. The gilded gelding decided on undressing, hiding his crown and the elegant turquoise scarf attached in the sand dunes; he would hate for it to get ruined, or even worse get lost. It wasn't often the man went without his ornament unless he was hunting; it was a cruical element of his wardrobe that his the ghastly scars that remained from his horrific castration. In essence, he felt slightly naked without it, but when it was off he really meant business.

"Come on!" The golden one chortled, slightly out of impatience but also as a tease to the darling doe. The parseltongue would be lying to himself if he didnt find her quite gorgeous, and besides he hadn't had anyone in quite a while. What was the harm in a little flirtation?
"How long have you lived in Helovia then Aelfwine? Or are you a native of this... diverse land?"

ooc; wat a sleeze
@Aelfwine

You want my heart?
I take credit cards.
Nothing's gonna keep me broke.

x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS