the Rift

[OPEN] the story i heard

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
Toulouse

Greyscale and bare was the ocean and the landscape around them, even the sand lacked any shimmer or goldenness in its grain. His companion held a few glints of colour on the tips of her mane and a pop in her irises, though all else was dull and dreary. She held the only burst of colour he could see for miles.
It brought a smile to his fanged maw, blade-like teeth exposed momentarily as he smiled his crooked smile - the same he always did, the one that didn't involve his eyes. Perhaps it was what it made it so devilish?
There was nothing more terrifying than a face who's eyes didn't smile when their mouth did.

The serpent travelled only a pace behind his gem-eyed companion, eyes roaming her figure as she gasped at the waters temperature and pranced through the murk. Toulouse wasn't even sure why he found her so alluring, it wasn't common for mares to strike him when it was stallions who took his fancy most of the time. There was a task at hand however, and it was time he switched that deprived part of his brain off.

Slinking through the grey waves, the sleuth followed his comrade to the isles. Truly they were fascinating structures rising above the sea and totally unrivalled by any other mountains inland. Their deariness seemed unmatched by anything inland however, and he did find himself wanting to return home the second he stepped onto the shore.
"here kissy kissy" the gelding smirked, 'attempting' to summon that so called sea-god.

Pale hooves creeping ahead of Aelfwines, Toulouse traced around the cliffside and along the shoreline to the cove to investigate. There really was nothing of interest here it seemed, or was there?

ooc; noot sorry i took so long, been sick and just getting back into the swing of things as u know bby
@Aelfwine

You want my heart?
I take credit cards.
Nothing's gonna keep me broke.

x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT