the Rift

[OPEN] i am a lost boy,

Saoirse Posts: 55
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Tribrid :: 16.2 adult :: 3 seasons [Orangemoon]
mar

The young boy had not seen his mother for a while. It came with a weighted feeling in his gut, however… he refused to believe the inevitable. He was far too cute to be missed, after all, and he needed her. It wasn’t as if he could survive without her, could he?

With a ruffled sigh, he scolded himself with these sad and despairing thoughts. “She’ll come back.” He hissed underneath his breath. And continued to trudge about the Throat, determined to find her familiar face and scold her in the same.

Although, Saoirse’s mind was apt to wander, his fluffy body bobbing about, picking up dried up leaves and piling them together in a spot that might be his nest in a few more hours. He thought it was clever to place the nest beside a tree and bushes, offering cover from the harsh winter winds. And with his prattling, he hummed carelessly as he worked. A disjointed hum – hum and bah – dum!’s filling the silence of the air to save him any other pressing thoughts.

Strangely, the work offered some comfort. Swishing his tail to a silent beat, trotting with pauses to his made-up songs.

With a pause he regarded his work and thought it was all right for the time being. And it wouldn’t hurt to take a break… The young boy would need to find some more leaves, considering he’d taken most of them in the area.

His eyes idly glanced about when he caught sight of the feathered stranger. With an expression the boy wasn’t quite familiar with. Saoirse couldn’t help but allow his eyes to capture the feathers lined about their neck, and layered down from their tail. A fiery display of maroon reds, oranges and yellows; with wings most envious, for the boy hadn’t grown in his just yet.

“Hey feathers!” His boyish voice broke the air, pale limbs making their way eagerly to the exotic colt. Wings outstretched in excitement, with a spike of energy that followed his steps.

“Where you go’n?”

Up close, he could make out the lightening marks spread across the midnight body. Breaking his gaze, the young boy grinned and puffed out his chest.

“I’m Saoirse!”

Image Credits

@Shahrokh    -- hope you don't mind me dropping him in!

Messages In This Thread
i am a lost boy, - by Shahrokh - 11-24-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: i am a lost boy, - by Saoirse - 11-26-2016, 01:25 AM