the Rift

the truth never set me free [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
F a e l e n e
the truth never set me free so i did it myself

It had been awhile since she had seen Leander, and she was both eager and reluctant to see him. Could they be in each others company without arguing? A much clearer mind she hoped so. If they constantly bickered she couldn't imagine they could even remain civil acquaintances or friends.Friends. It would have been much easier to be that, than could be lovers. It would make something a lot less complicated, but why did her heart tell her if they were not it would be enemies they would find themselves. Must be her darkened thoughts, twisted view of the world for its misery. Faelene was determined. She was going to be on her best behavior, letting certain matters rest. She was far from perfect, and this could be a trial of her patience. Lucky today it was not thin from emotional and physical injury from battle. It had recovered, almost like the harmed flesh which was now healing scars instead of battered wounds.

If only, if only. She sadly thought. Nothing was easy, everything she had to fight, and scramble for, every little piece. A wary sigh fading from her nostrils, she tipped up her head, and threw herself into a brisk trot. She did not plan to see him at the arch again, but instead somewhere more closer to his home.

The Unicorns in the north she rather see him where prying eyes could not find. She did not want to think about what would happen if part of the outcast band saw them. It wasn't herself she worried about, it was Leander. If anything too many came to hasty conclusions, acting without question, and she would not jeopardize his safety. She could almost hear him question how she stayed with her kind. But it would be hell to live in the Throat. Maybe, now he realized they could not simply walk off in the sunset as mates. Everything this new story, with hope of a happy ending. Maybe.

Another heavy breath, she shook her skull, letting her red locks dance away from her eyes. Her sight would stretch across the same field where she had helped Snö. Where was she now? Faelene had not seen her since than, and it bothered her. Thais was dead, did she know?

Think happy thoughts, she prompted herself. Did they exist? She tried to conjure something, but was only greeted with the falling crunch of snow, the cold tug of her speed moving the air against her. A burn to her throat, she did not let herself dwindle until she saw the bare plains in the distance. This was as close as she dared go to the Throat, and she would let out a bold, higher toned neigh for the golden charger. Whether he or something else answered she would wait, on guard to see. She could be too far for him to hear, out of reach to his ears. A small piece of want was there, sure he would pass this way whether by land or air at some point.

Messages In This Thread
the truth never set me free [closed] - by Faelene - 10-27-2012, 06:52 PM