the Rift

the truth never set me free [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
F a e l e n e
the truth never set me free so i did it myself

Through the veil of gray there was something, or better someone. Another call ringing from her throat she was eager to be answered, sure it was the palomino pegasus. It occurred to her there could be other golden stallions with wings, but yet to see another like Leander she was positive it was him. The thundering whinny given in return brought a more happy nicker to echo across the meadow. Charcoal irises targeted upon him, her dark pillars broke the powered snow to meet him. Ears cupping forward, she let her eyes hold his before looking upon more closer to his frame. There was no new wound to his caramel colored hide, and it eased her mind. Leaning her muzzle into his touch, making sure not to scrape his face with the tip of her horn she would sigh in relief. "I missed you too," she admitted. Though she was still trying to understand the feeling altogether. And more so what to do about it. That was why she was here now. Wanting to make sure he was okay, see what a step forward might look like.

Brushing soft muzzle along his neck, she retracted it to meet his white circle, golden eyes. "Lovely weather we are having, don't ya think?" She spoke with a happy ring to her alto voice, a tease to the notes as well. She wasn't sure if he was use to the snow, or what he thought about it. Being to the Throat once it appeared a warm place, not only did they contrast in species,color, but also where they called home. There was so many things she did not know about him, and perhaps that was what she was hoping to change today.

Messages In This Thread
the truth never set me free [closed] - by Faelene - 10-27-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: the truth never set me free [Leander] - by Faelene - 10-30-2012, 05:16 PM