the Rift

the truth never set me free [closed]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona
L E A N D E R

A wave of relief washed over him as the dark object of his love came, seemingly eagerly, to meet him. It was the gladdest he'd ever seen Faelene, for all the other times they'd been together, they'd either been deep in discussion, argument, or battle. A smile pulled tightly at his features as he noticed her once fresh wounds were now healing well, not infected or ominous. They had both been messes after the battle in the Edge, both emotionally and physically, but it seemed the white of Frostfall had covered up that day.

Gold pools widened as she spoke. Suddenly he felt like a colt again, ready to jump for joy and announce to the world that the one he longed for might actually want him, too. If not for the wonderful touch of her lips on his neck, he might have galloped around the meadow just to let his happiness out into the day. Blissful, he pressed his face into her nape with closing lashes as she affectionately brushed him. Maybe their argument in the Arch could be forgotten. Perhaps the time to think about things had helped the crimson maned beauty realize how truly he cared for her, and what he would do to make sure she knew.

Like all good things, her touch ended, and Leander opened his eyes once again to look back at her. His own elated expression broadened as she spoke again, her sweet voice still void of the worry or irritation it frequently held while in his presence. "If you call blizzards and frost-bite lovely, then I'd say so." Playful tones left his own maw, muzzle reaching out to tug lightly and mirthfully on her silken tresses. The palomino then turned on his haunches, bounding away from the ebon mare in a giddy ruckus, kicking up tufts of snow as he went around her in a circle. Love certainly could make one act strangely. After tossing his head in a cocky manner, cream locks settled about his head and he came to a stop before her once more, his loving gaze falling back to her own eyes. "What would you say if I told you I'd adopted some foals?" The random question left his mouth in response to the girl's odd one, his words still holding traces of merriment. He wondered if the lovely Unicorn would think he was joking. Curious optics lingered on her, waiting to gauge whatever reaction would come.

Messages In This Thread
the truth never set me free [closed] - by Faelene - 10-27-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: the truth never set me free [Leander] - by Leander - 10-30-2012, 05:48 PM