the Rift

the truth never set me free [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
F a e l e n e
the truth never set me free so i did it myself

It was easy this time to bring a steady smile to his face. It was easy to let everything else fade in the background in a quiet existence, left undisturbed. Capturing his face with her charcoal eyes, she meant to hold onto it not to forget what it could look like. More peaceful, she would not take the moment for granted aware how easily anything could change or be ripped away. Faelene had no idea, still, how any of this was going to work when she felt she belonged in one place, yet with another.

"Well, I don't know about those, I just guessed it was at least warmer in the Throat," she said with a grin tying up her lips. Leander caught her by surprise though, making a catch for her red locks. She thought of pulling back, but merely shifted her weight onto her haunches. In his presence she was often worried about her horn, if afraid it would strike against her will. She laughed, a soft uplifting sound as he ran across the white terrain. She watched him, instead of joining, ot sure if he was trying to entice her in a game, or something else. Joy was something else she was limited to witnessing. He addressed her with a look after parading about, and she was about to inquire of his actions. What he said had her lips tightening to a close. Foals? The happiness to her own face faded into a still black mask. She assumed he was serious, because why would he joke about such things. It wasn't as if they had had a conversation that wasn't pretty serious. Blowing out a breath from her mouth, her ears turned back, and she glimpsed to a near by miniature hill. Slowly her lips parted, and she brought her head back to face the stallion. "Does that mean two or?" She struggled to find what was appropriate to say, her mind was picturing babies. She realized he had said the word adopted, that was the best she could come up to ask.

Messages In This Thread
the truth never set me free [closed] - by Faelene - 10-27-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: the truth never set me free [Leander] - by Faelene - 11-03-2012, 06:30 PM