the truth never set me free [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
If you want to continue or end let me know. :3

F a e l e n e
the truth never set me free so i did it myself

Faelene was not much for promises. She may commit to some things, but if it had a price she couldn't pay it was out of the question. Faelene meant to keep a promise, at least this once. I will see the Throat, she told herself even if it was just to uphold a promise. That was why she did not offer him anything else, she couldn't. Leander deserved so much more than her. He should have someone who did not hold a thought in the back of her mind. The dark maiden had set her mind one step at a time.

If..when she did venture to the Throat, by then maybe he would believe she wanted to see him as much as he did her. Maybe, she would leave more of her fear behind or it would entirely disperse. Curiously her ears would turn, careful in hanging on his words. Yes, he should be able to speak to someone who wouldn't snap, who wouldn't have him treading so delicately. "I promise you I will. I only sometimes wish I had your way of getting around." With a slim smile she brushed the edge of her lips to the tips of his russet feathers. By the soft sound fleeing his muzzle, she withdrew if only in a second to realize where it had came from. An airy laugh by more delight slipped from her lips into swirling wisps of faint silver. "You make it harder for me to want to leave,." she murmured.

Drawing her hindquarters around she altered to stand side by side with him. It was silent, and she could notice the brewing that would always exist and preferred to see his golden eyes. A sigh, so weary and used by this life left her. Again, they were faced with reality, what would always be. Worlds were never at peace with such hungry, black hearts. She remained close to him, her eyes the opposite to his golden watching him so close. "Yes, I am afraid so. Empty hearts can't be satisfied." Her dark mask was plain, her neck lowered, while she pressed her shoulder to his, leaning against his carved, golden form. Faelene found it hard to fight the urge to tell him not to fear, and yet to promise him she wouldn't enter battle again because her heart skipped a beat at I love you.. She knew so much better now. With a composed, thoughtful facade she gently touched his nose to bring his eyes to hers. "I will as long as you know not matter what happens I love you too."

Messages In This Thread
the truth never set me free [closed] - by Faelene - 10-27-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: the truth never set me free [Leander] - by Faelene - 11-28-2012, 12:50 AM