the Rift

NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

The voice caused my head to raise from my searching. What was I looking for? Everything. Something I had always enjoyed doing in my youth. Digging through the snow to find plants and to discover what they did. Of course, I wasn't having much luck, but it kept me occupied and moving in the chilly weather. But I was summoned to come forward. Graceful limbs pulled myself forward through the snow, clumps clinging to the feathers on my legs. I did look better. There was a slight gauntness and not quiet enough fat covered my rips, but my curves had returned, and the potential for great beauty that I could posses was there.

As I walked I thought, and wondered. I had yet to run into Kvasir, and those I had encountered had not seen him either. Nor had I heard anything in regards to my sons father, Rhoa. Another thing to strike me as odd was the absence of my father, the Frozen Light. None seemed to know where I could find him, and yet no one had said he had left. Maybe I could approach one of the Moon Doctors and they would be able to paint me a clearer picture. Maybe he was sick, after all it could be possible.

It didn't take long to reach the gathering. Already their where some gathered. My eyes landed on the flaxen stag with the tree marking, and then to a pretty mare who introduced herself to the child at Tileny's side as Lyanna. She was another Moon Doctor. There where two children, one seemed to be the child of Tilney and the other a painted canvas of browns and whites. As I approached I slowed to a halt, looking at those gathered, and tried my best to put on a friendly smile. "Hello. I am Glacia. I am wanting to become a nurse." I nodded to the moon doctors and the filly, and then to the colt. I was going to be okay. I was trying.

"Speech goes here."

Glacia
Slow down, it's a science
Credit

Messages In This Thread
NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Tilney - 11-25-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Maude - 11-28-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Lyanna - 11-28-2016, 01:14 PM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Gawen - 11-28-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Glacia - 11-28-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Sacre - 12-09-2016, 06:24 AM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Tilney - 12-10-2016, 05:17 AM