the Rift

BITE me | Murder (done)

Murder Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Snow has enveloped the earth in its frigid embrace. Several of the copious trees have their kindling weighed down to practically their breaking points. Murder never discerned how he felt about the season of silence. He found it to be exquisite in surplus ways, yet he wasn’t excessively fond of the bitter temperatures. Snowflakes pirouetted from the dreary firmament above and reposed upon Murder’s blue roan stained flesh. A chill darted up his vertebrae and triggered the muscles in his flanks, back and posterior to quiver abruptly, eradicating a fair bit of the ivory residue that had accumulated atop his cadaver. Not even his dense winter pelt could armor him from the arctic elements. Appendages conceded to his bulk and left pits in the powder where they transported him. Murder had but a moment ago departed from the scene of a crime that was committed against him and was on his way to correct it. The bastardly Gods had embezzled his stygian cohorts and introduced a fury to Murder in which he had never partook in before, and it was destroying him. Predominantly Murder is a very sane and intellectual baron, often practically pleasant in demeanor. Nevertheless that had altered with a vengeance and now Murder didn’t even care too much for his own abnormal behavior.

A vast array of contemplations distributed through Murder’s mind as he voyaged further out of the Threshold to commence his pursuit for an audience with the deities. His thoughts were only disturbed when he detected yet another equine, relatively few paces away, which appeared to be having a seizure. The bizarre way she seemed to be thrashing about begot Murder to cease to move as he observed her with bewildered voids. The snowfall had terminated now and the sun was inaugurating itself from behind the drab clouds, casting a citrine incandescence into the clearing the epileptic broad occupied. Murder stood in the shadows of an adjoining pine and viewed the mare with mild amusement. What the hell is she doing? Combating the wind? He mused with a hushed chuckle. Instantly the sterling femme anchored herself back onto the earth, coughing and wheezing like an obese middle aged man. Intuitively Murder took a step forward as the cognizance took hold of him, he had formerly met this convulsing wench however he never did receive her name. To be bluntly honest, he hadn’t wanted too. In the moment the realization hit him she looked in his vicinity and he stared back at her, perplexed. However he did not anticipate the actions that ensued. Rapidly she launched herself at him with bursting haste, and he identified what was to come, this shrew sought to battle.

A cackle absconded from his jaws as she came to rest in front of him and reared upon her diminutive hind pistons. If it was a fight she required then Murder would not reject her. Dropping his dome he hauled himself beneath her chest and thrashing cannons, capturing a scarce couple tepidly painful slices to the spine and withers. Murder acknowledged these abrasions would most likely not be so insignificant later but his mind was on clipping this haughty cherub’s wings. Pitching his anterior half maliciously upward he aimed to hit her in the expanse between her breast and gut with his withers and sharp scapula. Murder had a few inches on her and he was nearly convinced that on this slick terrain she would be catapulted to the soil with quite the clatter. If the harpy somehow succeeded in bypassing his prior barrage Murder recommenced his foremost legs to the earth and propelled himself from below her. When he felt as if his buttock was a decent distance from under the girl Murder thrust his astern appendages skyward while bucking at the bitch with ample force. He was uncertain if he would make contact but there was not a chance she could evade both attacks. Bring all fours once more to the frozen topography Murder revolved swiftly to assess what damage he had produced. He was agitated and hopeful that she had had plenty, but he wasn’t incompetent and could definitely distinguish that this vixen was tenacious. He was going to have to be in it for the duration, and already his irritation was building. Perhaps Murder would have apologized in the future, after he’d recovered his associates, but that route was now destroyed and he coveted to put her in her place. She was wasting his precious time and he would punish her for it.

{ ooc: His attack was getting under her when she reared and thrusting himself upwards in hoping to knock her off her feet. If that didn't work he rushed out from beneath her and bucked forcefully towards her shoulder and side. }

1/4 attack posts
Word Count: 755

Messages In This Thread
BITE me | Murder (done) - by Svetlana - 10-27-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-28-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-29-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-30-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-30-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-31-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-31-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 11-01-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 11-02-2012, 04:07 PM