the Rift

BITE me | Murder (done)

Murder Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A vivacious laugh fled from Murder’s gullet this time, much more jovial from the aforementioned as he watched the wench blunder cumbersomely across the perilous ice layered earth. The spectacle was truly one to behold. Such a colossally winged equine flapping and scraping transversely over the snow could make even the morose smile. This mare acted as if she thought so remarkably of herself and yet at this moment her dignity must have been obliterated. When she managed to cease her involuntary excursion to the opposite side of the glade Murder elevated his skull in anticipation of what antics she would be up to next. This bout had gone from an annoyance to a performance rather hastily. As he predicted the damsel’s disconcertingly ebonite chasms were on him once more, and they were occupied with a converted indignation. Abaft a veil of vapor from her nares he heard her shriek, causing his audial horns to clasp firmly to his cranium. "You cow-footed, half-faced, fucking little beast!" The smirk that was lastingly abundant upon Murder’s chops broadened with her slew of insults. Half-faced? What does that even mean? Murder speculated as he skewed his head to the left faintly.

Antecedently he could ruminate on this the harlot had propelled herself into the air upon her two-hued plumbed appendages and soared en route of him. Dome was sunk as she swiftly approached, those damned extensions gave her such an advantage. Murder had to deliberate hurriedly on what the ensuing best course of action should be, he hadn’t precisely foreseen having a nine hundred pound female to throw herself on him. Striding backwards and quickly rotating Murder stabbed his posterior supports out yet again targeting her solar plexus, his rearmost sinews bracing for the impact from her talons. As Murder had estimated the femme’s hooves collided with his rump, carving reasonably deep into his flesh and superficial gluteal muscles on either flank. A lax exhalation of discomfort was issued from Murder’s nostrils as he tried to ignore the sharp sting that had taken hold of his hindquarters. Returning his legs to the firm soil Murder hurled himself from under her all over again, dreads lashing out behind him as he sprinted. Rotating finally he scowled at her with ominous wrath. Blood percolated from his lacerations and seeped onto the compacted terrain, leaving a miniscule loch of vermillion liquid. Abruptly he bounded towards her with strident clanks from his cloven hooves. Stem outstretched and jowls open as Murder’s fangs hunted for her esophagus with passion. He had no aspiration to slay her, however maiming horrifically sounded magnificent.

{ ooc: His attacks was turning when she tries to land on him and bucking at her again, aiming for her stomach. After he gets out from under her he runs at her and tries to latch on to her throat with his teeth. }

2/4 attack posts
Word Count: 433

Messages In This Thread
BITE me | Murder (done) - by Svetlana - 10-27-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-28-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-29-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-30-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-30-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-31-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-31-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 11-01-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 11-02-2012, 04:07 PM