the Rift

BITE me | Murder (done)

Murder Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Murder missed scarcely but fortunately he hadn’t projected to hit her with this clamping of jowls. He sensed her ivories graze his epithelium but no mutilation was caused this time. It was a feeble outburst on the mare’s part, but a reprieve for Murder’s ass. The blood was commencing to coagulate as it mixed with oxygen to gradually form a scab over the matching gashes upon Murder’s rump. The aching he had felt during the birth of the lesions had diminished to a dull throb as he concentrated on the skirmish and his rapaciousness to thwart her.The harlot’s words were barely comprehended by Murder as he prepared for his next incursion. He had perceived previously that she did not convey much in the way of intellectual dialog so he had decided to tune her out. Murder would not lose to this insubstantial damsel, not today.

Discontinuing his charge Murder’s hooves burrowed into the soil with desperation to bring him to a halt hurriedly. Ascending his torso and obverse columns from the acreage Murder twisted himself once more to face the dove and, devoid of hesitation, launched himself at her yet again. Murder’s head was hauled back and ground ward, protecting his throat and bracing for impact, as his antlers protruded out in defense. He charged her again, this one comparable to the prior onslaught, however he had a new plan of assault and a smirk contorted his lips as he rushed at her. When he established himself right ahead of the dame Murder curved ascetically to the left and intended to ram his broad shoulder against hers. At that equal instant Murder slanted his skull to the left, setting his horns in place to make contact with her flank and hip.

His talons pushed violently from the earth sending his full weight into the blitz. The vixen was young, he could tell, and inexperienced. Murder would pity the girl for her naivety, if he wasn’t so shrouded in endeavoring to tear her apart. Angling back to the right following his attack Murder leapt away from the shrew and slide negligible feet to the brink of the trivial clearing. Leonine fringe flicked with aggravation as he glanced over his shoulder to see if he’d succeeded in penetrating her hide. Nonchalantly he permitted his words to drift from his maw, a sullenness crusting every syllable.

“Are you quite finished?”

{ ooc: He charged her, going slightly to the right, then slam her in the shoulder with his shoulder while trying to stab her in the side and rump with his horn. }

3/4 attack posts
Word Count: 394

Messages In This Thread
BITE me | Murder (done) - by Svetlana - 10-27-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-28-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-29-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-30-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-30-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-31-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-31-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 11-01-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 11-02-2012, 04:07 PM