the Rift

never fear, little one

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

She'd been too confident in her approach, and although the newcomer had taken rather well to it, she realized she would need to be more polite next time. Taking a step back she offered him more girth, dipping her head almost apologetically before listening to the sudden foreign words leaving his lips once again. The words left her extremely curious, black tipped ears pricking in his direction as he soon acknowledged them both and began to speak again, except in a language they could understand. Smiling gently she listened to his very round about answer. She found it to be rather endearing. She suddenly wanted to listen to him speak in that language for hours, to watch those mismatched eyes move and watch her as she would try and imitate his tongue, to feel how it felt when it left her mouth.

Her attention was snapped back to the other man, who was speaking as if they had never met before, and she thought perhaps she had mistaken him for someone else. Or maybe her desire to try and remember everyone from her former home was making her imagine things she didn't actually know. Clearing her throat she smiled to the man named Mesec, before also nodding in agreement to his words. Finally, someone who wasn't trying to play the salesman pitch. Though it didn't seem that poor Arihari didn't have much choice, as it was just them two, unless for some reason he would want to join her in the lands of lonership. Even she didn't always enjoy such a lifestyle.

Finally taking the time to acknowledge the smaller stallion once again, she met his beautiful eyes with her own painfully normal hazel ones, speaking much more kindly to him,"I'm afraid Sir Arihari that I currently don't have a homeland to offer to you, but should you ever need some company in your travels; I would be happy to join you! Perhaps we can discuss that beautiful melody you were humming earlier; please let me know if I'm asking too much, but is that your home language?" She certainly hoped she wasn't crossing a barrier, because she honestly just wanted to get to know him better, and where he had come from. She let a cheerful smile remain, wanting to keep this conversation light. Despite it becoming harder and harder to keep the facade up that she was all sunshine and rainbows, she pressed on like everything was just fine. These two didn't need to experience her problems, for they had their own, and obviously this was the worst time for her to lose her grip. Yet with each passing day it was slipping further and further from her, her sanity that was, and she was trying less and less to keep it next to her.

Perhaps her meeting with a clearly betrayed Laume didn't help. She was still lost in her thoughts, most likely her mind glazed over, and she hoped they hadn't notice and instead she looked to the patched stud expectantly, hoping that he would decide what he'd like to do. It was obvious he might just simply head to the Edge and leave it at that, but then why was it that somewhere deep inside she was hoping that he would change his mind and decide to follower her after all? Just for the hell of it. Because then maybe then she wouldn't feel so empty inside as she headed to her makeshift nest hidden in the wilds. Laume hadn't slept with her for months, because she hadn't known where she was the entire time, and she didn't know if she felt entirely guilty about that yet. She supposed somewhere she did, but right now her mind was so muddled with self-hatred and a desperation to feel alive again after the loss of Quilyan that she wasn't thinking very clearly about anything anymore. She had begun to accept this was her new way of thinking.

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

OOC: Sorry Myrrine kinda just did a thing. All you need to read are the two middle paragraphs if you don't wanna deal with her rambling. @Mesec
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
never fear, little one - by Arihari - 11-27-2016, 12:11 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Mesec - 11-27-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Myrrine - 11-27-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Arihari - 11-27-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Mesec - 11-27-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Myrrine - 11-27-2016, 11:40 PM