the Rift

[OPEN] bloodflood

Libertad Posts: 24
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 2 ::Tallsun
Minx

Libertad sees the exchange between the two warriors. He only watches the stocky mare briefly and then turns his gaze back towards his mother. There is little time to waste on idle conversation and he seeks only answers. It is not long before the short haired one begins her departure. The rose only glances her way once again and then turns his eyes back to Nyx. There is nothing but cold distance in his pale eyes, the boisterous light of his youth long gone. His leonine tail twitches at his heels and he simply listens to his mother, letting her take in his own answers and he anticipates the revelation of his sister’s location. Then she delivers the news, and his heart plummets. His expression only seems to harden further and what little glimmer of hope he has is crushed, hidden behind walls of stone. The rose has taught himself not to feel and he withdraws into the safety of callousness, for it is so much easier to be cold than to bleed.

Nyx’s next question almost elicits a frown but he keeps his expression stoic. Libertad genuinely ponders his answer and then shakes his head. “No,” he says, “The Edge is not my home without d’Arcy. If I linger here it will just be a reminder of her absence.” He watches his mother and lets his words sink in before he takes a step back, “I came primarily to fulfill familial responsibility and alert you that I am alive and well. I’m sure our paths will cross again Mother,” he gives a dip of his head.

The rose then turns and starts to walk away, leaving the trail of red in his wake.

In my city I'm a young god

@Nyx - feel free to stop him if you want or if you'd like to end the thread here he can just waddle away

* tag me in all replies please
*force is permitted at all times
*pixel by padarii@dA

Messages In This Thread
bloodflood - by Libertad - 11-27-2016, 04:17 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Roskuld - 11-27-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Nyx - 11-28-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Libertad - 11-28-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Roskuld - 12-02-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Nyx - 12-03-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: bloodflood - by Libertad - 01-03-2017, 01:00 AM