the Rift

[OPEN] We wait through the hours of cold

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
the elephant king
It would take a blind man to miss the hopeful glimmer that softened the defiance in Unyoya’s bright teal eyes as he mentioned the gods and their ability to help her. And the King is not blind—so he does not miss the wide grin that spreads across her face or eager nod of her head. He cannot help but return the grin in kind with a lopsided on of his own.

Though it faltered lightly as his ears twitch at the strange, excited noise that warbled from her lips, catching the King off-guard. He had expected her to be mute (although why, he wasn’t sure, since she could chirp). So, such an odd noise was unexpected…but as the surprise melted, the King’s grin returned, encouraged that Unyoya could gain her voice if she already had the ability for some noises.

His head cocks questioningly and his eyes blink at the amusing-sounding hum that left her lips in response to his name for her—though it is not an answer he will get an answer to any time soon, he realizes. The cause for her amusement will remain a secret until (or if) she regained her voice—or some other way to converse with others.

Thick black lips curve up as his lopsided grin broadens in response to her curious coo—and although the King cannot exactly interpret what the voiceless mare wants, it is apparent to him the she is excited by the idea of the gods. So he offers her more, “If you wish to visit them, find me. I will gladly take you to their shrines in the Veins.”

His head slowly lifts, ears tilting backwards as he silently hears Mbwene’s low and rumbling call. It was so deep that it was felt more than heard. With a quick dip of his head, he turns to leave, “A King’s duty calls, Unyoya. But when you are ready, find me. I will take you.”
Tembovu
No matter how fast or far a man runs
he cannot escape his fate.

image | texture | coding

@Ru since this is an older thread, I thought this would be a good place to wrap it up! I am also happy to have a new thread where Tembo takes her to the Veins! Just let me know :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
We wait through the hours of cold - by Ru - 11-29-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: We wait through the hours of cold - by Zubari - 11-30-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: We wait through the hours of cold - by Ru - 12-02-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: We wait through the hours of cold - by Kiada - 12-02-2016, 07:18 PM
RE: We wait through the hours of cold - by Ru - 01-06-2017, 02:38 AM
RE: We wait through the hours of cold - by Ru - 01-23-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: We wait through the hours of cold - by Ru - 02-06-2017, 03:16 AM
RE: We wait through the hours of cold - by Tembovu - 02-12-2017, 09:18 PM