the Rift

[OPEN] A long way from home [any]

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
DECEMBER
& this is Carl

She had apparently caught her by surprise, because soon the elder mare was lashing out, spitting the fire she had within her soul. December didn't need much more insight to see just how proud and strong willed the unicorn was. The sense of determination in her eyes was rather refreshing. With a blink of her steel eyes she let them wander almost lazily along the broken and withered body of the once beautiful woman, before finally murmuring matter of fact, None really. I certainly have no qualms with what you do in your own spare time, as that is your decision and your decision only. To answer your second, most likely rhetorical question; no. I don't particularly enjoy that." She left it at that until the old woman was speaking again in that commanding tone of hers. If December hadn't found the whole display to be somewhat entertaining, she might have been irritated. But alas, she was nothing of the sort, instead letting her placid gaze remain calmly in the snowy elder's direction, taking little time to gaze at the shiny baubles placed in her mane. She seemed to try to make herself look put together and somewhat pretty with them. The ivory lass didn't see a need in that, because age was natures way of showing others that you had lived a long life, that you were wise and had seen much of the world, and that was something to deeply respect.

She always had respect for her elders. So when she began to speak again, asking her name, December finally obliged in her own tone,I don't have much desire to tell you such tedious things, unless you deem it necessary; or honestly do want to hear about my simplistic life. But since it seems you're not one of those 'chatty neighbors' as you like to call them, I suppose we can both agree that neither of us in fact care about who I am and where I hail from." There was not an ounce of malice or sarcasm in her tone, because the mare was being entirely honest; she couldn't give a flying fuck about pleasantries. Too boring and unimportant to even consider bringing up, but she had learned through her time socializing in Helovia, that most people for some reason actually like volunteering such information. Because she usually didn't care what others knew or thought about her, she offered it out of politeness, but it was never a pleasantry. The only thing she ever found pleasure in was spending time with her small family; whenever they decided to hang around.

Miykael would often get into moods and would disappear for long periods of time, returning for only a short while before he was off again doing what needed to be done. She did really miss him, but her natural instinct to be alone helped curb her desire to be next to him, and so she was often content wandering around like a vagabond with her cranky llama. The one who happened to like the brazen unicorn his bonded was speaking to. Chocolate eyes watched her curiously, ears pricked in that lazy way they always remained when he was trying to pretend he didn't care about what was going on around them. The ashen beauty knew of course, because she could read every little thing about him within her mind, and she could only mentally roll her eyes at his fascination with anything that wasn't nice. If it was being kind to December, but wasn't really friendly or happy, it was right up Carl's alley. The fucking weirdo. With a snort, the mare realized she still hadn't really offered her name, and it seemed the woman actually did want to know that. So with her usual schooled features, she looked into her eyes calmly, finally introducing herself, "I am December." Then she left it at that. Because what else was there for her to do?

Talking.

Image Credits

@Sheba - I already love her so much lol

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
A long way from home [any] - by Sheba - 11-29-2016, 04:50 PM
RE: A long way from home [any] - by December - 11-29-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: A long way from home [any] - by Sheba - 11-29-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: A long way from home [any] - by December - 11-30-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: A long way from home [any] - by Sheba - 12-01-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: A long way from home [any] - by December - 12-01-2016, 01:26 AM