the Rift

[OPEN] Dragon's Doorstep

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Well, here's a blast from the past if ever there was one.

He'd first met the girl when her mother made him his trusty stone knife, when he was an adolescent vagabond with delusions of grandeur and she was a fluffy child at her dam's hip. Then they'd ran into each other shortly after he hit adulthood, when his rampant desires almost brought him to blows with her brother...ah, he does have a weakness for a pretty lady, and she'd grown up beautifully.

The dragons spot her first, their wheeling cries echoing in the goliath's ears as he trots heavily through the frosty grass. Immediately a wide smirk spreads across his handsome features, his fearsome muscles bulking as his trot flows into a canter. A childhood aquaintance turning up on his doorstep is too good an opportunity to miss, which coaxes a surprising burst of speed out of the blackened monolith.

He's slightly disappointed to see that somebody has already beaten him to greeting Areli, but he masks this unwanted emotion as he slows to a cumbersome walk. "Cera," comes his growling voice, dipping his head to his herdmate. Then his gaze travels to Areli, and a grin spreads lazily across his face. She's grown up nicely, developing into a woman with curves in all the right places. He's vowed to try and curb his rampant libido, but....dammit, he can still look. "You've grown," he remarks with a twinkle in his eye.

The Indomitable's smile fades slightly at the strangled sob that explodes from the winged girl. She's asking after her mother and brother, but Volterra has seen neither, and he's been in the herd two seasons. "I haven't seen your mother or brother here, Areli. I'm sorry." His mouth twists into a saddened frown, thinking of his own dam and sister who he would trade anything to have back.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE
image: chan <3

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Dragon's Doorstep - by Areli - 11-29-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Cera - 11-29-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Areli - 11-29-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Volterra - 11-30-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Areli - 12-02-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Cera - 12-02-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Volterra - 12-04-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Areli - 12-06-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Volterra - 12-10-2016, 09:05 AM