the Rift

[OPEN] The Devil in I.

Beloved Posts: 121
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 8.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: Appears 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Orphan :: Ragdoll Cat :: None Bunnie

Heaven has fallen onto Loorien, the malevolent angel’s eyes wide, limbs carrying her breathless body in dancing pivots, pirouettes, and capricious bounds as she walks among its descended pillars.  In stuttered, wet gasps, her choked laughter fills the silent, snow laden realm of Blood (for her lungs are empty, burning, each cracked noise borrowed from a fleeting pull upon the winter air), her ghostly banners rippling and slapping against her dancing limbs, and her diminutive, perfect figure.

Each strike of her blades upon the blanket of white reveals the world’s pooled life force, red, crimson, burgundy, flawless, the light spilling through the boughs heavy with snow tinted rosy by the remaining, dead foliage that clings.  Enamored already with the wood, her babbling delight becomes the moans of true passion when she beholds the fount of blood which scars the serene, winter world, its cascading force disallowing the red rivers born of it to freeze, as had all the others she had passed, before now.

"Oh, oh," she sighs and murmurs, her already small pupil almost vanishing as a welling of desire floods her.  To the vein she dances, her nose twitching, each breath longing, desperate, her tongue, pink and wet, searching her lips long before her bone hued muzzle breaks the surface of the chilly water.

So sudden, she becomes the wicked one, the nefarious beast, all snarls, and violence.  Her excited moans and giggles become the guttural sound of malevolence given weapons, her pretty face distorted by rage as her dark hooves pierce into the frigid water again, and again, her crown striking, the blade rending quickly mended gouges into the blasphemous river.

"LIES!" the banshee shrieks, her wails scattering birds and rabbits from their hidden places, droplets and miniscule waves spraying about her wild assault, penetrating the snow with deep, circular wounds, revealing the red foliage cast away beneath, "deception!  Truthless, wretched, foul temptation!"

[ OOC: AHAHAHAHAhahahahahahalololol open for anyone ]

you've lost your demon.
Tag Beloved, please!

Feel free to attack her with physical or magical violence at your own risk. ;D

Messages In This Thread
The Devil in I. - by Beloved - 11-30-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: The Devil in I. - by Yael - 12-02-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: The Devil in I. - by Beloved - 12-19-2016, 10:52 AM
RE: The Devil in I. - by Yael - 12-20-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: The Devil in I. - by Beloved - 12-27-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: The Devil in I. - by Yael - 01-02-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: The Devil in I. - by Beloved - 01-10-2017, 10:42 AM