the Rift

[OPEN] The Devil in I.

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
What. The. Actual. Fuck. has she gotten herself into? The white walker throws herself into her scream, vocally ripping at everything and anything with such savagery that Yael is simply… stunned. For a moment, she acts just like Prey does - freezing on the spot, eyes wide, wondering how she ended up in such a situation. Is that what goes through little bunnies’ cotton ball heads? Jesus effing Christ, I just want to eat some tasty grassy tidbits, and now I have to deal with this sharp-toothed, greedy motherfucker? They usually sneak up on you and don’t know it - but this one? This one wants to smell the rancid odor of fear.

It gets her off. And the Hunter is right. There’s nothing more dangerous than a madwoman.

When the Hunter’s attacks begin anew, there is no avoiding it; without thought or reason, there is no trying to sense out its path and avoid conflict. One cannot outwit what does not think, one can only guess and hope for either the best or (in this case) some divine intervention; and there is no G-d out here for Prey today.

The only thing Prey can do is move - run like the wind and hope to gain enough speed to push off from the ground, rising faster than her Hunter. With a deep breath, she leaps forward, seeking some gap between the close-knit trees. For once, her great big wings are cumbersome and set her at a disadvantage. Her movement rakes across low hanging branches, causing movement that might be noticed if the Monster isn’t absorbed elsewhere. Prey does her best to keep her head, but her concentration on remaining invisible is waning in her search for enough space. She flickers, gold and shiny against crimson, brown, and red. Realizing that the trees will not help her, Prey suddenly veers back towards the pond, seeking speed and the open space above the pool. She hadn’t been far from the pool to begin with, and the clearing is quickly growing closer - but she dare not look back to see where the giggling Hunter is.

Just. A. Little. Further.

yael
by night, tie your heart to mine, and the two
together in sleep shall defeat the darkness

horse lines | wing lines | coloring & coding

@Beloved

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
The Devil in I. - by Beloved - 11-30-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: The Devil in I. - by Yael - 12-02-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: The Devil in I. - by Beloved - 12-19-2016, 10:52 AM