the Rift

[OPEN] no snow white

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
But peace, of course, was always too much to ask for.

She’d had her back to the pond, tucked in amongst the willows as she’d tried in vain to groom herself, and the harsh laughter caught her off guard. At first, she didn’t even recognize the hacking sound for what it was—it was only when she spun around that she saw the twisted amusement on the intruder’s face. “Is this the one where I meet myself as a woman,” he gasped through the wheezing chuckles, “and we fuck ourselves?”Such a charming introduction.

It took all of her willpower not to pin her ears, if only to spite him. He wouldn’t get a rise out of her, she told herself, not that easily. Disdainfully, she took him in, the corners of her mouth turned down as she noted the emaciated, mud-colored body, the scruffy fur, the dirty scarf…the only thing about him that wasn’t downright decrepit were his eyes, which sparkled a bright green from the sunken depths of his skull. He was old and thin, with the air of a vagabond—truly, she could smell him from where she stood.

“Well, if it isn’t Prince Charming,” Sheba replied, cloudy eyes gone steely. “I’m sorry darling, but it seems like you’re a few years too late,” she remarked drily. “I’m afraid that your princess has rather let herself go, waiting for you.” The ivory brow furrowed in exaggerated concern. “But where are my manners,” she sighed, “You must be tired from such a long journey, and in need of refreshment. Why don’t you,” she went on, voice hardening, “go jump in the pond.”

OOC: short reply is short, but I have a feeling that she’ll be chock full of things to say as this goes on Cx

@Albrecht
Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
no snow white - by Sheba - 11-30-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: no snow white - by Albrecht - 12-03-2016, 09:29 AM
RE: no snow white - by Sheba - 12-03-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: no snow white - by Albrecht - 12-04-2016, 09:27 AM
RE: no snow white - by Sheba - 12-05-2016, 05:13 AM
RE: no snow white - by Albrecht - 01-18-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: no snow white - by Sheba - 01-22-2017, 08:34 PM
RE: no snow white - by Albrecht - 02-16-2017, 11:49 AM
RE: no snow white - by Sheba - 02-16-2017, 09:07 PM