the Rift

[PRIVATE] just a front door to you

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
L

Mordecai was too engrossed in her lesson to notice the effect that she was having on Rikyn, which was probably a good thing for him. Had she known she would have taken her time -- her touches lasting longer and the words drawn out and more gutteral than they already were. When she reached his stomach and he reacted by laughing she smirked, locking away the little tidbit of information that he was ticklish in her mind. She could use it against him later if she needed to.

The kick had been something that Mordecai expected when she'd nipped Rikyn on the butt, and so she danced easily out of the way of it. "Ale vroz." she hummed as she circled around to stand before her student once more. The next sentence she rumbled in the language that Rikyn was trying so hard to learn was one that she had to suppress herself from laughing at. She suspected that if had picked up enough of the Dothraki language that he would know that he was talking about himself. If he was a superior student and picked up more than she suspected he would realize what he was saying and either refuse to say it or laugh at it.

"Anha hakelat..."

Her ears tilted forward as she listened.

"anna khirrof..."

Her grin grew a little wider and she stifled a giggle.

"Jin tawak haji."

He began to fumble a bit with the words and Mordecai almost repeated the word he needed, but before she could he remembered and finished the setence smugly. The look on his face and the way he puffed his chest out finally made the dark mare burst into a fit of laughter, unable to suppress it any longer. When he visibly deflated it only made Mordecai laugh harder.

"What did I just say?"

"I named..." She began, only to stop as another wave of laughter rolled over her. "I named..." She snorted and shook her head as she regained control over her laugher. "I named my dick the truth because bitches can't handle it." She managed before dissolving into a fit of laughter once more.

"."

Translation:
Ale vroz - too slow

MORDECAI

maybe life is nothing more than a curse inside the blessed
i'll fight this bloody war with every strangled breath
credits

@Rikyn
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
just a front door to you - by Rikyn - 12-01-2016, 01:41 PM