the Rift

[PRIVATE] just a front door to you

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
L

The fact that he called her a wee fuzzy kitten when she was more of a lioness made Mordecai laugh even more. She believed that he honestly had no idea what he was getting in to when he invited her to stay in the caves with him during the winter. Mordecai sidled up closer to Rikyn, her wing brushing lightly against his side as she spoke. "Stroke me the right way and I purr like a kitten, too." She only lingered at Rikyn's side a moment before she danced away, sure that that along with the revelation of what she'd just had him say would leave him totally baffled.

When Mordecai did turn to look at Rikyn, the way he gaped at her made another fit of laughter spill out of her. She hadn't anticipated that he would be so shocked, but it was utterly delightful. She relished the minutes that it took for him to compose himself, and when he finally asked "And what do you know about my... my khirrof?" She laughed. He was practically virginal with how shocked he was and how he was unable to use the common word for his khirrof. It was kind of cute, kind of endearing, and yet it made the dark mare want to totally corrupt that little bit of innocence in him that was left.

"Hmm, I don't know." Mordecai answered once her laughter had subsided. She took a step forward, her expression thoughtful. She took another step and her muzzle reached out to brush against Rikyn's. "Kifindirgi avvos yer ezzolat anna." She didn't wait for Rikyn to translate the words, because it often took him too much time and, well, Mordecai wasn't exactly the patient sort. "Teach me."

"."

Translation:
kifindirgi avvos yer ezzolat anna - why don't you teach me

MORDECAI

maybe life is nothing more than a curse inside the blessed
i'll fight this bloody war with every strangled breath
credits

@Rikyn
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
just a front door to you - by Rikyn - 12-01-2016, 01:41 PM