the Rift

[PRIVATE] just a front door to you

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Rikyn

So, for all the time I’d spent with her, you’d think I’d have gotten used to the lewd commentary; regrettably, I hadn’t.  Though I thought I’d managed to make a good dig at her with my kitten remark, and am suitably smug, her remark still strikes that smile off my face, leaving me staring at her, my jaw working, as if it might speak, an irrepressible shudder moving through me at the touch of her wings (and I can’t tell if its due to disgust or desire anymore).  I can’t find the words, though, having never met a girl like her, or, hell, a boy like her.  Furen and Erebos are polite, with thoughtful words, and the girls I have kept close company with were ladies, all about their etiquette, even the murderous ones.

Mordecai, however, lived life as if her tongue was a mace, and everything else was glass.

Gathering up my shattered composure, not really meaning it, or the implications, I almost shoot her the thoughtless remark of “don’t tempt me,” but find myself caught up in the lesson at hoof.  It isn’t long, however, before my thoughts are again scattered by the intensely sexual nature of today’s lesson, and this time, I have a much more difficult time getting myself together.

The implications of what is said next draws the strongest yearning from within me that has ever struck any chord upon my soul.  Already wound up enough, I am immediately struck with the idiot thought of, “why’s it take so many words to say two?” before the levity of it all hits me with the force of, I don’t know, Gaucho.  A foolish flush rises to my skin, but her previous retort has helped to steel my resolve for the pure strike of this one.

My ears twitch back, though my mouth doesn’t gawp, eyes narrowing, thoughtfully searching her face for a distinction between jest and request.  Having never met a girl like her in all my life, I admit I have a really hard time discerning such, and the promising glow spilling from the frame of the doorway she has parted is beguiling.

It’s easy to forget she has wings, when she looks at me like that, her dark mouth pressed against my coffee coat, the shadow of the cavern eclipsing most of us in darkness, in which we fit, like two faintly shining ghosts, I glimmering with gold, and she glowing with the radiant paleness of the moon.  Though I think of the First Gods, of the promise that I will be cast into nothingness if I dare…

Her hair smells good when I bury my muzzle into the dark tangles of her locks, like the shadowy place we’ve been living in, and the rich oil of her skin.  It’s a weird sort of good, that makes me want to keep breathing, and breathing, until, maybe, I’ll fall into place with whatever tiny pieces make up what she is, and I won’t have to be me anymore, for at least a little while.  

So I bite at her instead, roughly and without much aim, because fuck those pussy feelings, and the confusing, warm riot rushing though each and every one of my cells.  Regardless, however, of the ivory clamor of my teeth, and the space between us, the need to touch her remains, and I snort, irritably taking a slow, backward step away, before why the fuck am I leaving? flashes through my head like a giant, radiant comet, and crashes into every sensible idea I’ve ever had.  It ignites them into embers, which bloom swiftly into flames, that roar in my ears, and accelerate my blood.

Turning back around, my steps are steady, laden with resolve, the impish glimmer in my gaze lost for something else entirely.

"You’d like that, wouldn’t you?" is rumbled, my figure moving alongside hers, edging close, near enough to feel the warmth of her curves kiss and ripple against my own, with the absence of true touch.  Some unknown, inner wisdom leads my lips to toying along the curve of her haunches, the depth of each breath drawing her perfume further into myself, until her imperfections blur away, and a foolish, brash decision begins to look more like an opportunity.  Like a drug, each metaphorical hit draws me to the next, until I don’t think I could stop touching her, even if I could think about more than this peculiar, delightful high.  Things like consequences, eternity, values…  

It's better to push something away that's slipping
Than to risk being dragged down
@Mordecai

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
just a front door to you - by Rikyn - 12-01-2016, 01:41 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Mordecai - 12-19-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Rikyn - 12-21-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Mordecai - 12-31-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Rikyn - 01-03-2017, 01:20 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Mordecai - 01-05-2017, 12:04 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Rikyn - 01-09-2017, 12:02 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Mordecai - 02-07-2017, 04:43 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Rikyn - 02-08-2017, 10:05 AM