the Rift

[PRIVATE] pain's not ashamed to repeat itself

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable
Merlin

Before I could react he too was reeling back, in the same moment rushing forward with vicious teeth that snapped at my mane, tugging it hard and causing me to stumble from the strength. An involuntary squeal left my lips, before I soon began to burn with an insurmountable rage bubbling within my petite chest and leaving me haggard. Mordred was up at once, screeching his distaste and longing to lounge forward and claw that stupid handsome face to shreds. My eyes were solid like steel, glimmering with blood lust as I screeched in turn,"You son of a bitch! I ought to rip your fucking throat out where you stand you insolent, steaming pile of-" My hoof stepped on something round, causing a soft scraping noise to erupt from it. My rage momentarily cooled I looked down curiously, eyeing the beautiful stone beneath a grey hoof. For once; I was silent. Because this was an interesting find indeed. Soft lips were soon reaching down to grasp the object, lifting it for Mordred to grasp in his talon for me to get a better look at.

It was a rich blue, glimmering as if the stars themselves were tucked away in the translucent depths, leaving me hypnotized. The brute forgotten, I continued to study and enjoy the piece delicately in placed in Mordred's grasp. He too found it to be beautiful, pleasantly crooning as he gently pecked it, before looking to myself with hopeful eyes. He was already wanting to take the thing home. With a rare moment of tenderness on my complexion I smiled to him, pressing my muzzle to his chest lovingly,"Of course we can keep it beloved. Anything for my blueberry." He was elated at first, before realizing what my nickname meant and cawing his distaste, causing a glimmer of mischief to return to my complexion. I couldn't always be sugary sweet for him, I had a reputation to uphold. Which meant continuing to put this little fucker in his place.

"Don't think I'm done with you faggot," I breathed icily in his direction, eyes hard once more as my forelock hung slightly torn and ragged against my forehead. His words were nothing, they were untrue obviously, and I would never admit that his dominant aggression mildly turned me on, but when he decided to ruin my beautiful mane? Shit was about to get real. So with a ruffled bird in tow I approached viciously, nose nearly touching his as my hot breath puffed out into the icy cold, my eyes never leaving those gold ones,"You dare attack a lady?? What kind of man are you?" I momentarily glanced to his manhood, which was fairly larger than I expected, before looking back up to him with a smug smirk,"Obviously not much of one. If I didn't want to get my hooves dirty, I would have stunned you and had my way with you long ago..."

"Speak"

Merlin
 I'm a zombie with no notion of regret

Image Credits Table base by ChatoicMelodies and customized by Watermel0nBob

@Rikyn - I promise she won't take it lol we can have him grab it back or something! Sorry again for such an awful post T-T

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!

Messages In This Thread
pain's not ashamed to repeat itself - by Rikyn - 12-01-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: pain's not ashamed to repeat itself - by Merlin - 12-06-2016, 12:38 PM