the Rift

[PRIVATE] the promise of a star

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
you can't take the sky from me
Her gold verses his silver.

Her colors clashed with their breathing world where his melded in a unity that was designed specifically for that purpose--not that she knew who he was or who his relations were--but they both glowed brightly after the sun took it's leave from the sky and perhaps that was enough to keep them together.

His voice reached her first. She was too lost in thought to pay mind to the inkling of fear that lingered, the light catching the glass above seeming to transfix her in its arms. When his words reached, he was already near enough to make her jump slightly at the sudden appearance. The spook was inconsequential, wings ruffling around her at most, and a small sigh of relief escaped her lips upon the realization that it was just another pegasus like her. She had only briefly glanced back in his direction before turning golden eyes to the ceiling once again, marveling. "I do not mind at all." A smile replaced her words. She wouldn't be able to explain why the stained glass held onto her attention so; it wasn't exactly its novelty or even the beauty it possessed. Perhaps it was merely the way it took her glimmering stars and turned them into something more.

How she wished she could do the same.

In the faux-light her eyes missed hitting the horn that sat rather unabashedly upon his brow, so she remained relaxed and very nearly happy--the best she had felt since that storm. She allowed him to close the distance should he choose without a fuss, instead invested in a question that slipped out. "Say, do you know Elsa of the World's Edge?" She couldn't help the curiosity of wanting to know what happened to her friend; her first friend that her memories allowed.

Yet quickly after the words hit the atmosphere she realized she never met the boy and, so, failed to introduce herself. "I apologize, my name is Sereni..." The sentence fell away from her lips as she turned her head to give him a smile, when her gaze finally caught the glint of light off his horn. She startled and took a few paces to move away, rump bumping one of the stone columns that stood behind her. She had missed it before but now it was all she could see; even still, confusion swept through her like a chill. Wings and a horn--she'd never seen the two opposites on anyone before. What did it mean? What did it mean for her?
LINEART CREDIT

@mesec love <3

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
the promise of a star - by Serenity - 12-01-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: the promise of a star - by Mesec - 12-03-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: the promise of a star - by Serenity - 12-17-2016, 10:49 AM