the Rift

[OPEN] can I eat that?

Syrena Posts: 207
Dragon's Throat Forger
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 hh :: 7 years
Thelxiepeia :: Royal Rougarou :: Water Kyra

What if you catch a siren?

Probably not what anyone is expecting to run into on a warm, sunny day. Though she’s not a siren anymore, so maybe it doesn’t count. And in Helovia, she’s not really all that strange looking either. Though she’s somewhat remarkable, at least. The fins behind her ears and where her feather should be are something, along with the scales that adorn points of her body. Her gray, wet, seal-like skin is something she has not yet seen in this hellhole, if nothing else.

It’s definitely not her dung though that the girl is sniffing. Thank goodness. Not that she’d just leave dung in the middle of a path like that either.

She has absolutely no reason for being here today, except she is. She’d been wandering toward the Veins of the Gods, actually, and just happened to take a long, scenic route to try and learn a few places she doesn’t know well. It seems like her job to know things now. Horses keep coming to her looking for stories, and there’s so much she doesn’t know. So she’s trying to learn. But the brown, vaguely turkey-colored girl sniffing dung catches her attention.

“I’m willing to bet that won’t taste good,” she says, her voice deadpan like always, though the lack of emotion in this particularly situation makes it funnier. Or stranger, depending on your opinion. “What are you doing?” Because it’s any of her business. But really, for how often she doesn’t care, the little filly should just be flattered Syrena is taking an interest.

les words "chat chat"

Syrena

let the water take me

image credits

@Vastra I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Reli

Messages In This Thread
can I eat that? - by Vastra - 12-01-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: can I eat that? - by Syrena - 12-25-2016, 08:44 AM