the Rift

[OPEN] Herd Quest

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
AITHNIEL
Aithniel took time to survey the Dragon's Throat from new angles and what she saw was concerning. Despite her desires to make shelters for her herd, she knew that this issue would have to be settled first. With a sigh, she shoved her hoof over the crumbling edge of their island, watching it fall into the ocean. How long did they have before it all eroded away? How long until they were no longer an island but a tomb? It was disconcerting, and even Zera, who was mostly impartial toward others, seemed disturbed.

The Inquisitor quickly hurried back to the center of the island, reaching the fire in minutes with her wings spread. She looked around with narrowed, silver eyes to find anyone who could give her the whereabouts of Maren. Even though the God of the Sun was her father, Maren was the diviner. She had a connection to him by virtue of her post that even Aithniel could not possess. That was an honor and a privilege that she knew Maren took seriously.

"Maren!" she called, her tone urgent but not demanding. "We need to summon the God of the Sun at once and ask him what we must do to fix our island. The edges are crumbling into the ocean, and I am worried we may one day have no rock beneath our hooves," she explained, trying to appear as queenly as possible even though she still felt like a warrior. Was this how it was for Gaucho? She hoped so...

------------------

Aithniel is using my VOTG pass to summon the Sun God.
Quest: reinforce the island so that it does not succumb to natural destruction from being turned into an island.

Image Credit

@Maren @Mythical Request

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
Herd Quest - by Aithniel - 12-02-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: Herd Quest - by Maren - 12-26-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Herd Quest - by God of the Sun - 01-01-2017, 01:06 PM