the Rift

Tiptoe Through The Tulips

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

He is a lot more disagreeable than she had ever thought. His words are like whips across her hide, and she nearly flinched at them if she hadn't notice the defensive stance he was taking towards the filly, who in turn seemed to have taken a liking to him. The familiarity was so strong of her relationship with Mauja that she couldn't, wouldn't be angry at him. He felt cornered and upset, and he was doing what it took in order to protect a foal. There was kindness in him somewhere if he was looking out for a lost child. She fights away the tears that sprung so suddenly in her swell of emotion, and her smile slowly faltered to an expression of gentle concern. She still hasn't spoken, only watching as the little girl whispered to him with a concerned expression, and she couldn't help but feel pleased with this.

Children always saw the good in others. Always. It was enough to nearly make her smile again, about to speak when another intervenes, and with hazel eyes now focused on the new beautiful creature; she feels a little put out. Despite how she may have looked or acted, she could handle her own battles. She wanted to mention so, but then she realized that this unicorn was also doing what she felt was best. She was seeking justice and protection for those who she felt needed and deserved it. This was another sentiment the winged damsel could understand very well, even if she hadn't been as bold as the older woman in voicing it. After all of the words and sentences swam through her mind as she watched Nero calmly, wondering what could make him so cold. Who had hurt him to make him feel so... angry?

"Though I mean no offense when I say this to you Miss, I have to agree with Miss Romina here. Perhaps I startled him and he acted out because of it. It seems his intentions were only pure," she mused softly, eyes switching between the three thoughtfully, ears pricked in the utmost attentiveness,"I must apologize Sir Nero. I certainly had no intentions of startling you or harming our friend here. I only meant to welcome you, though I understand not everyone enjoys... 'incessant chattering'." The bile returned to the back of her throat and she did her best to remain composed, but one could easily see how hurt she had been by him within those large eyes. She had only wanted to help, and she had been slapped in the face in response. It didn't seem like the best way to establish oneself in a new land where no one knew you. She supposed only time would tell how things turned out for him.

"Talk."
the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Nero
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Tiptoe Through The Tulips - by Nero - 12-02-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: Tiptoe Through The Tulips - by Romina - 12-02-2016, 03:47 AM
RE: Tiptoe Through The Tulips - by Myrrine - 12-02-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Tiptoe Through The Tulips - by Nero - 12-03-2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Tiptoe Through The Tulips - by Arah - 12-05-2016, 05:06 AM