the Rift

[OPEN] like the stars chase the sun

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

“how long is forever?” asked alice.
“sometimes just one second.” said the white rabbit.

Tangere is kept in place with the snag of Lena's warm smile, happily ensnared in her contagious softness. Her eyes drift over to Roland, then down to the many-tailed fox who is seemingly as cheerful as her unicorn counterpart. Grayness descends and so do the last tumbling flakes of a soon to move along Frostfall. Tangere's gaze does not have time to catch up with the launch of her bay compadre's onslaught of snowy chunkage. The piebald shrieks and the raven, with no patience for games apparently, pushes off of her back and into the hazy sky. She lets out a giggle, playfully kicking whatever powder she manages to scoop with her back legs lazily swinging behind her. “You scoundrels!” She laughs, her head flying up and her stubby bits of tail doing the same.

Aha!” She spins on a heel and wings of white spread out from her sliding pivot through the fluff. She mimics the bay's moves, trying to spray them both with one thrust of her forelimbs into the snow. She flings, twists, dances and scoops the light material in fun and playful retaliation. After some throwing and dodging she's left taking in deep satisfying lungfuls. Her long fuzzy coat covered in random, broken puzzle pieces of packed snow, her silky hair collecting much of the ricochet.

Without cue, or preparation for that matter, she drops to her knees and flops onto her side. Grunts of effort escape without volunteer as she squirms delightedly from side to side. She sits up, but does not stand up giving the pair to her side a devious look out of the side of her vision...pausing with baited breath for just a few seconds. She falls back into a roll again and scoops what she can with her wide reindeer feet to flick it toward them.

@Lena
@Roland

I'm a horrible person x.x

sorry for bringing a snow ball fight well into birdsong D:
i was away for minute
<3

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
like the stars chase the sun - by Lena - 12-03-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: like the stars chase the sun - by Roland - 12-05-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: like the stars chase the sun - by Tangere - 12-08-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: like the stars chase the sun - by Lena - 12-12-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: like the stars chase the sun - by Roland - 12-15-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: like the stars chase the sun - by Tangere - 12-30-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: like the stars chase the sun - by Lena - 12-30-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: like the stars chase the sun - by Roland - 01-04-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: like the stars chase the sun - by Tangere - 01-24-2017, 11:56 AM