the Rift

[PRIVATE] only fools fall

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Albrecht

Disappointingly, the grey seems unperturbed by the elders onslaught of questions and assumptions, almost bored as he quietly blinks in return. The older stallion watches for any hint of emotion, any trace of character in the adolescents features, but nothing recognizable passes through the black rimmed blue of his eyes and no reply crosses his lips. Instead he seems to ponder, or maybe just ignore his pestering company altogether, the silence stretching between them until the black assumes that there simply won’t be an answer and reaches down to snatch up a mouthful of the Groves luscious grasses, the original reason for his being here.

The word ‘No,’ stops his chewing, though he keeps his nose happily buried in the growth of the meadow. He swallows slowly, mentally assessing the audible edge to the boys question, wondering if he’s becoming irritated by the nonlinear track of their conversation or simply offended that his question had been brushed aside. The pretty ones don’t usually take well to rejection – he muses - even in its slightest forms. A smirk begins to tug at the corners of his mouth, his repugnant nature finding traction at last.

“I didn’t.” He answers mildly, rounding his shoulders in a shrug. “I’m just an old man that the Reaper never had an opportunity to chase off his land.” Though partially joking, he says this solemnly, as if it really is a tragedy, and then, because he doesn’t truly want to send the grey stomping off to more civil pastures, he adds, “But I go by Albrecht.” His voice lightens then, teasing the grey with his sudden adherence to decorum. "And you?"

"Alby talks" 'Strom talks'
OOC // @Libertad I’m so sorry this thread always seems to take me forever! In celebration of Albys #200 post (and your unbelievable patience) I’m planning to do a little sketch of Libertad for you! <3

image by mar!

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
only fools fall - by Libertad - 12-03-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: only fools fall - by Albrecht - 12-04-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: only fools fall - by Libertad - 12-07-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: only fools fall - by Albrecht - 01-18-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: only fools fall - by Libertad - 02-01-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: only fools fall - by Albrecht - 03-02-2017, 08:21 AM