the Rift

[OPEN] sisters grim

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable
Merlin

We were both hungry. More him than I, because I managed to find more foliage than he did find prey. He was still rather young after all, so hunting had not been mastered by the navy bird. Clicks of his beak and the incessant cramping through our mental bond were about to drive me mad, leaving me snorting and finally snapping at him,"Enough! We will find you food." A whimper was his response, and with my silver eyes I searched for any lowly prey that I could easily stun for him. He needed something large, something to keep him going for a few days, but there was nothing I could tackle without putting myself at risk. As much as I hated to admit it, I was not equipped for the possibility for battle.

That was why I sent others to do my bidding. It was easier after all, not to mention a lot more fun. So when I heard something ahead, perhaps the shuffling of hooves, the zap of magic, I was drawn to the source as Mordred left my side in an attempt to find the place of trouble. What I didn't expect was a mental image from the bird, who crooned through our bond as if to show pride in his new trick. Snorting, I cooed back to mildly praise, whilst looking at the brief clip to find yet another filly, standing over a stag. How intriguing.

My strides were long as soon as they came into view in physical form, my raptor taking in the sight of the other, cawing out quietly, questioningly, as if asking for permission to feast too. I mentally chided him, one did not need to ask, they took what was theirs. So after much prying from myself, the merlin relented, before landing on the hind end of the stag and attempting to fill himself. It was of no use to the filly anyway, unless she had some sick fetish for bringing dead things back home with her. Unlike me, she seemed to have one, because I could smell the wretched stench of others on her coat, along with the hint of pine and ocean breeze.

I didn't know this herd, probably one that wasn't worth my time to explore to, but it was obvious she was part of something. That was not how I wanted my life to be. I took this time to explore her body, noticing three, blood drenched horns upon her dark head, her coat a rich grey that blended darker along her legs. Her tail was leonine, causing me to mentally gag. It was so gross to have a naked tail, and of no use either. At least she wasn't some putrid winged rat or something. Those things were exceptionally ugly. With a brief snort as a greeting, I kept my distance, simply waiting for Mordred to finish before being on my merry way. I had no time to dawdle in idiotic conversation, even if I couldn't help but be deeply fascinated with the filly's blood lust. Maybe because I was a bit of a sadist too.

"Speak"

Merlin
 I'm a zombie with no notion of regret

Image Credits Table base by ChatoicMelodies and customized by Watermel0nBob

@Oizys - Hello! Feel free to tell Mordred to piss off, Merlin just thought she'd take advantage of a possible free meal.

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!

Messages In This Thread
sisters grim - by Oizys - 12-04-2016, 12:42 PM
RE: sisters grim - by Merlin - 12-04-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: sisters grim - by Oizys - 12-11-2016, 02:35 PM
RE: sisters grim - by Merlin - 12-19-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: sisters grim - by Oizys - 12-28-2016, 04:54 PM