the Rift

[OPEN] sisters grim

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I'D RATHER BE DANGEROUS

The smaller bird's anguished shriek fills Oizys' mind with happy >:] faces from Ker, once the eagle has got over her initial surprise that she's actually managed to land her intended attack. Not quite sure what to do next, the large eagle simply sits on top of her victim whilst looking beseechingly over to her bonded for advice, wearing her best what do? expression.

Oizys rolls her eyes, disgusted at her bird's seeming inability to land the finishing blow. Fortunately for Ker, the other filly speaks then, imploring the grey yearling to release her companion. It means the eagle doesn't have to make a decision on what to do next; instead, she gratefully listens as Oizys bids her to stand down. It's rare for the gargoyle to show such mercy, but really, she's just killed a stag - taking another life today seems like overkill, no pun intended. Ker disentangles herself from the merlin and launches backwards, remaining fluffed up to confirm her dominance and eying the smaller bird with her finest avian contempt. The offending bird flutters back to his owner and leaves Ker alone to plunge her head back into the deer's carcass, ignoring the fact her stomach is already full and gorged with meat.

It intrigues her that the other child seems more interested in the kill than the carcass - Oizys is rather similar in that aspect, although she enjoys the shameless pillaging of the corpse as well. "The first thing you learn at bird of prey school is not to get between a raptor and her dinner. With her beak full of meat, Ker chirps her agreement. She doesn't think the merlin will make the same mistake again, however.

The other filly asks what Oizys plans to do with the carcass, and the grey learning looks down at it with almost loving affection in her gaze. "The antlers will adorn my den, the flesh will feed my companion, the bones will make useful hilts for future weapons, and the pelt will provide insulation against the cold." Plus she just loves murder, and what? "Have you taken a life before?" Somehow she doubts it. This poor unfortunate does not have the mighty Reginald as a sire; a man who taught his daughter to hunt almost as soon as she could walk.

image credits

For @Merlin !

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
sisters grim - by Oizys - 12-04-2016, 12:42 PM
RE: sisters grim - by Merlin - 12-04-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: sisters grim - by Oizys - 12-11-2016, 02:35 PM
RE: sisters grim - by Merlin - 12-19-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: sisters grim - by Oizys - 12-28-2016, 04:54 PM