the Rift

[PRIVATE] arms of the ocean

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark

It felt good, in a reminiscent way of past lives, to hear Bartholomeo say her name again. All those years had gone by and so much had changed between the both of them – she, herself, and turned into a remarkable woman. He had turned into someone strong and proud, yet shamed all the same. Perhaps that’s what happened when you found those you loved murdered. Nevertheless, she watched his facial expressions as he greeted her, hoping that perhaps it could be like nothing ever happened despite the fact that a whole galaxy of things had occurred since they last met. One could hope, right?

A soft sigh passed through her lips as they made their way into a smile. He stepped forward toward her, aiming his antlers to knock with hers and happily she returns the favor – the familiar feeling of her ebony antlers clinking against his own darkened horns. Afterward, she finds herself moving to stand closer to him, to fully engulf herself in his presence to speak with him as his rugged pirate-like vocals rang through the air. He spoke of Tilney and she couldn’t help but to laugh at the terminology. “Oh, it was quite the surprise you know!” A giggle passed through her lips.

Though the giggles faded into the chilled air as she looked out upon the water as it raced against the shore. “I haven’t been up to much, really. Getting into trouble of course. I wouldn’t be myself without it.” She flashed a pretty emerald wink toward her brother before continuing. “I don’t know if you remember Arah or not, but Tilney and her had a thing years ago. They didn’t remember each other, but they ended up together here in Helovia. They had the most beautiful child – her name is Maude, you’d love her I’m sure.” A darkness crosses over her verdant gaze as she tried to avoid the subject of children around him, unsure how he’d feel about it with the information of his own son.

But here’s a story! Okay, so Arah went missing before I found Tilney. Anyway, I guess he went kind of sex crazy in missing her? I was walking around one of the outskirts here when some pregnant pegasus told me that I reminded her of someone that knocked her up. ‘A ginger with a flaxen mane and tail’ if I recall correctly.” She felt the corners of her lips tilting up, eyes searching his face for his response. “Of course it was Tilney’s; so I suggested names in case they’d be born before Tilney knew of them. Which is why our nephew we met, was named after your nickname.” She admitted, a sheepish grin crossing her lips before she turned her gaze away. “Now, Tilney has three children as far as I know and have heard. I don’t have any, so no need to worry about me; though I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy a good time now and then.” Her gaze narrowed in a playful way as she giggled, eyes seeking Bart’s to see what kind of reaction that would garner – of his beautiful little sister sleeping with someone.

"Talk."

i don't chase.
i conquer —
you will crumble like rome for me.

Art by Neverrmind @ DA

@Bartholomeo <333

Messages In This Thread
arms of the ocean - by Bartholomeo - 12-04-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: arms of the ocean - by Aelfwine - 12-05-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: arms of the ocean - by Bartholomeo - 12-10-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: arms of the ocean - by Aelfwine - 12-15-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: arms of the ocean - by Bartholomeo - 12-17-2016, 03:08 PM