the Rift

[PRIVATE] Telling Tales

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

:: Arah ::
When they were finally approached, Wynter gave out a cry in greeting and Arah turned her golden gaze upon the one who approached. The mare was dark grey, despite cold her coat appeared to be wet. Then Arah's gaze flittered down to the colours upon the mare's legs, the different shades swirled around with greens and blues and purples. Nodding a greeting, the doe appreciated the dark mare coming over through the snow, braving the cold. "Syrena, it's a pleasure." Arah tested the pretty name on her tongue, recognising it as the name that had been mentioned by other members of the wise ranks. Yes, she believed that this mare was indeed the storyteller of the falls. "Yes, I believe you can help me as I've actually come looking for you." The doe stated with a matter of fact tone.

If she could expand her resources and had more stories to share she would be a valuable asset to her herd, able to serve them more dutifully. The prospect both excited her and made her feel a stronger sense of belonging. If she was able to benefit her herd, even if only slightly, then she had a purpose to remain aside from just her family. "You are the Storyteller of The Falls?" She questioned, though it sounded much more like a statement. "I've come to ask for a lesson." Eyeing the mare with a hopeful smile she elaborated, "an exchange of stories as well." She'd not yet shared that many stories with her herd, she looked forward to doing more lessons with the youngsters in the future and telling more stories to the entire herd.

She's been a member of The Edge for quite some time now, she'd quite like to climb the ranks and perhaps eventually serve directly under the lady moon herself. The doe did not feel like she was betraying Alune for thinking this way, it was the way the ranks worked. It was how Helovia and each individual herd progressed, if she became the better candidate. Still, before she was even remotely close to earning such an important rank she had to top up her bank of stories and be taught more about the rank. That was why she was here today, to request a lesson and be told more stories. "If you have the time, of course." Arah concluded, not wanting to be assumptive. If the mare was too busy to teach her today she'd be happier to return at an assigned date. That way she'd defiantly be home in time to check on Maude before sending her off to settle in for the night. She'd also be there to look after Tilney, even with his lantern she still worried about him moving around at night. Whatever suited the mare would work for her, she was willing to fit into the mare's timetable.

@Syrena
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Telling Tales - by Arah - 12-04-2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Telling Tales - by Syrena - 12-12-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Telling Tales - by Arah - 12-26-2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Telling Tales - by Syrena - 12-28-2016, 03:00 PM