the Rift

[PRIVATE] only for you and me

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Her sides were swelling further and further with each day, and each day she managed to sleep far into the day and fall asleep early in the evening – so far failing to actually converse with her King, her mate, her lover. And oh, did she have some exciting news to share with him. She recalled the moment when he wasn’t sure he could conceive anymore children, of how he had problems down there sustained from a battle with Elsa that possibly made it to where they’d never have children again. And while she didn’t mind the outcome, she was surprised to know that everything he had still worked, and she had every ounce of her body to show for it.

She didn’t look very pregnant this time, being so far into it. Instead, her thick winter coat came in to cover much of the parts of her that would appear as pregnant, giving her the appearance of a stuffy warm coat and a great many months of many meals. It was with this in mind, that she had gathered Marembo from his nest in the home she had made for the King, herself, and her children before stepping out in search of where the Elephant King could be today.

The sun was just past midday in the sky, snow twinkled against the branches as the sun rose into the sky unable to warm everything enough to get it to melt, but still around enough for a beautiful display of a gorgeous winter day. When she made it to a clearing, somewhat close to the cliffs and Tilney’s tree where they stayed, she aimed her head toward the sky. “Tembovu?!” She called out into the chilly air, unsure which direction of the land he was in at the moment (or even if he was here at all, with Kianzo being missing.) A soft sigh escaped through her lips, knowing that her call would at least distract the King if he did hear her. She didn’t call for him as the King, as many of their herdmates did. To her, he would always be her Tembovu. And she would call him such regardless of his title.

Patiently, she and Marembo waited. She stood among the snow and ice, a gilded sunset of warmth dazzled in gold as the blue hues of winter glimmered around her. Marembo stood off to the side, in the snow, using his little hands and paws to make little holes in the snow as he waited.

"Talk."
There’s untamed electricity, coursing through his veins
AND IT SHOCKS YOU WHEN YOU KISS HIM—
—but my god, it’s worth the pain.

@Tembovu take your time <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
only for you and me - by Rexanna - 12-05-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: only for you and me - by Tembovu - 12-27-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: only for you and me - by Rexanna - 12-30-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: only for you and me - by Tembovu - 01-16-2017, 07:29 PM