the Rift

[OPEN] Wicked this way comes [joining]

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

She had heard a scream, and before the mare could stop herself she was running blindly in the direction the sound had come from. Heart racing wildly in her dainty chest, she studied the expanse of sand before her in hopes she could find something; anything that could explain just what exactly was happening. Then she saw her, the form of a red beauty that was sprawled upon the ground with such exertion that she knew exactly what would become of it. Her swollen sides were sick with sweat as they heaved, and before she could stop herself Myrrine was bursting into action. She skidded to a halt before the soon-to-be mother, eyes full of warmth and comfort as she softly crooned,"There, there. You're doing splendid Miss. I know it hurts, birthing is never pleasant, but if you keep breathing nicely and give me just one minute I will have something that can help you." She meant it so genuinely, so sweetly, because she knew what it was like to go through this alone. It had terrified her, left her feeling so empty, because she had been faced with this new pain and terror with no one else to comfort her. She didn't want this poor woman to go through the same thing.

She was fetching water from the oasis, filling a dished stone she had found with as much as the liquid as she could, before bringing it back to the newcomer and tenderly offering it to her. Her body slumped down beside her, eyes never once leaving her webbed complexion, because she wanted to show her that someone would be there. Someone would not leave. She was smiling now, watching carefully and patiently, waiting for the next contraction, the next movement that showed she needed to assist in any way she could. She may not be as skilled as the healers in the herd, especially with no magic, but she had the amazing beside manners that any nurse should carry, and she was showing all the compassion in the world for this pretty lost thing. They would get through this together, and the spotted one knew that someone would soon come to help.

"Talk."
the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Airlia - I'm sorry but here have some Myrrine!
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Wicked this way comes [joining] - by Airlia - 12-08-2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Wicked this way comes [joining] - by Myrrine - 12-09-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Wicked this way comes [joining] - by Volterra - 12-09-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Wicked this way comes [joining] - by Airlia - 12-11-2016, 02:43 AM
RE: Wicked this way comes [joining] - by Volterra - 12-14-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Wicked this way comes [joining] - by Myrrine - 12-19-2016, 10:05 PM