the Rift

[OPEN] earth not above

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

In her mind she fantasize about gettin with me
Astarot found himself wondering around, unable to sleep. Sometimes he found it hard to stay int he confines of the sand and surf. He was sure Volterra wouldn't miss him, he was a growing boy it was only natural for him to wonder. His father would know that best, since he had lived in the wilds for most of his life. Blue and scarlet eyes tracked the mare running over the land. Curiously he picked up a trot and followed the fleeting lady. He hadn't been out of the Throat since he had given up on finding his mother. He shoved that thought away the second it appeared. This was not the time or place to think of her. So he focused on following the spotted mare's trail. It wasn't to hard, since she appeared to have stopped with a strange grey and silver deer at her heels. He watched them quietly his ears pricked to catch her words.

Dual eyes turned towards the stars curiously wondering what a constellation was. His head tilted and he squinted curiously at the shimmering stars. Warm steam billowed from his muzzle as the colt gave up and moved forward. A warm smile touched his lips as he called out gently, "Hello Miss, I hate to intrude, but I heard what you said. What is a constellation?" He stopped a couple feet away hopping he didn't startle her, or the deer thing. His smile was warm and sweet as he waited for their reaction.

Remembering his manners he bowed slightly and spoke warmly, "I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Astarot from the Dragon's Throat." He rose his skull marked head tilted up to her face. His growing white and cream tail swished behind him still not even long enough to touch the ground yet. He looked her over taking in her long horn, slender frame, and very long and mostly bald tail. He couldn't ever remember seeing such a tail before so he looked away quickly his ears twitching slightly with his embarrassment.
-----------------------------------
Speaking
Words;; 341
OOC/Tags;; @Frost Fyre Sorry if it's kind of short and off xD
Girl I'm the king so that means I'm fly
Astarot

Messages In This Thread
earth not above - by Frost Fyre - 12-11-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: earth not above - by Astarot - 12-12-2016, 03:55 AM
RE: earth not above - by Frost Fyre - 12-13-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: earth not above - by Astarot - 12-20-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: earth not above - by Frost Fyre - 12-20-2016, 03:18 AM