the Rift

[OPEN] earth not above

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

In her mind she fantasize about gettin with me
The colt smiled as he caught the look on her face as he spoke. He often enjoyed the way other's were surprised by his thoughtful words. He was so similar and so different from his family. They were all brash ready for a fight with a tongue like a whip. Of course he enjoyed the thought of fighting and ruling, but he also enjoyed learning and taking it slow. He tried to be different from his horde of siblings; to be honest it wasn't that hard. He grinned up at her eyes bright as he watched her devour his words. A chuckle sounds from his light lips as she glares at the creature beside her. He knows that they probably share the same bond his father has with his dragons. He knew they had secret words in their minds, so he assumed that was what was happening now.

He enjoyed the smile she laid upon him as she spoke. His head titled slightly as he though over her words of gods and goddesses. "Maybe the gods don't see stars like we do. They made them so they would just be another thing they did, but we see them as something solid. They are always there and to some they give stability in a crazy world." He turned his gaze to the sky once more looking at the shimmering figures.

He smiled as she said the pleasure was her's, but he wasn't so sure. His heart pounded at the prospect of hearing about a great star dragon. His head turned instantly to the sky as she spoke excitedly. His eyes sparkled as he pictured the stars as a massive golden beast burning the world one village at a time. He hung on every word she had to say about Draco. His wistful sigh was loud his eyes never leaving the constellation.

"My father has two dragon companions, and my brother can shift into a dragon." His sweet voice was tinged with a bitterness he had never expressed before. "One day I'll have a dragon at my side and I think I'll name him Draco, or Draca if it's a girl." He glanced at her curious if she would approve of his choice. He wondered if he would ever deserve to stand beside his noble family. He felt like a begger among kings when he stood around his brothers and father. He turned to the stars allowing them to carry away his dark feelings.
-----------------------------------
Speaking
Words;; 412
OOC/Tags;; @Frost Fyre
Girl I'm the king so that means I'm fly
Astarot

Messages In This Thread
earth not above - by Frost Fyre - 12-11-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: earth not above - by Astarot - 12-12-2016, 03:55 AM
RE: earth not above - by Frost Fyre - 12-13-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: earth not above - by Astarot - 12-20-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: earth not above - by Frost Fyre - 12-20-2016, 03:18 AM